- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3200
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 554 times
- Been thanked: 707 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3768
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1555 times
- Been thanked: 1669 times
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4280
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 820 times
- Been thanked: 1171 times
It's donation-ware, and will warn you to pay but you don't have to as it won't force you out.
So you totally could pay for it if you want to.
But I'm with Pat. I've always used the right click -> send to zip method.
- Posts: 1904
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: AgustaWestland AW189
- Location: Chepstow, Old South Wales
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 197 times
- Been thanked: 182 times
YSFHQ Elected Admin
Officer Commanding VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Officer Commanding 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests