- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3180
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 534 times
- Been thanked: 675 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3672
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1476 times
- Been thanked: 1605 times
- Posts: 4162
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR600RR. Shit I mean Boeing F/A-18A.
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 775 times
- Been thanked: 1064 times
It's donation-ware, and will warn you to pay but you don't have to as it won't force you out.
So you totally could pay for it if you want to.
But I'm with Pat. I've always used the right click -> send to zip method.
- Posts: 1832
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: AgustaWestland AW189
- Location: Chepstow, Old South Wales
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 160 times
- Been thanked: 134 times
YSFHQ Elected Admin
Officer Commanding VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests