- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 538 times
- Been thanked: 675 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3697
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1499 times
- Been thanked: 1621 times
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR1000RR (2004).
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 792 times
- Been thanked: 1101 times
It's donation-ware, and will warn you to pay but you don't have to as it won't force you out.
So you totally could pay for it if you want to.
But I'm with Pat. I've always used the right click -> send to zip method.
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: AgustaWestland AW189
- Location: Chepstow, Old South Wales
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 183 times
- Been thanked: 158 times
YSFHQ Elected Admin
Officer Commanding VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests