Oshkosh.

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
plunderbird
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71

Oshkosh.

Post by plunderbird »

It's probably the best known private aircraft event, in the world. But there's no map for it on here. Any chance someone could make a map?
Fliped out of the arena, again! :(
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: de Havilland Mosquito

Re: Oshkosh.

Post by Vic Viper »

There may be someone who's interested in taking up this project, but the best thing to do when making requests is to provide as much source material as possible. Not a guarantee it'll get done, but makes it more likely.

Example, pictures? Aerial photographs of the event, some links to where the event takes place, topography of the land, etc etc
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"
plunderbird
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71

Re: Oshkosh.

Post by plunderbird »

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Osh ... 88.5426136 Google earth overhead. https://skyvector.com/airport/OSH/Witt ... l-Airport Sky Vector map, with runway details. Slight slope down, in the land toward the North, on the main runway. Near flat to the lake edge.
I hope this will help anyone planing to work on this for me. Also, to give it the FAA event 'feel'. Assorted light aircraft, can be placed in lines from just beyond the Left taxiway, for the main runway, going out to the left. I'd suggest about 6 - 8 out as the max.
Fliped out of the arena, again! :(