mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.
"LoL cArgO dOOr" -McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, my sworn enemy
- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet
- Location: Wales
- OS: Windows NT
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Also if you think you might be breaking a rule don't do something! You're showing utter contempt acting in this manner
- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 838 times
- Been thanked: 1247 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests