AM3 forum is trash

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
Not1011
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, F-100 Super Saber, Boeing 727

AM3 forum is trash

Post by Not1011 »

My "I just noticed this..." thread is now past the gravedigging time limit, so I have to make a new thread for this. Airline Manager 3's forum is pure garbage. I made a post on a thread by this player, Chieftain Airlines, about just how bad this issue is, and responded in a frank manner, yet this player, Air Americana, came on and started bashing both me and Chieftain for wanting to be "spoon fed". Air Americana also went on a thread made by me about reputation in the game, and he told me, "What do the guides say?" The guides have little about reputation, yet he very arrogantly told me to look in the guides. The forum is a watered down version of the various Linux forums, which are ridiculously bad. In another post on that forum, "Sukhoi KR860", I stated my opinion that the KR860 is better than the A380. I was being truthful and frank, yet a few angry players came on and obliterated me, not least of which was Air Americana and Global Alliance. I know I might get warned here for double posting or whatever other violation I did, but I had to vent my anger with the forum, because I have nowhere else to vent, literally.
I did not sell very well, so Lockheed killed me. I'm the reason it doesn't make airliners anymore.

Random stuff:
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.

"LoL cArgO dOOr" -McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, my sworn enemy
Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Re: AM3 forum is trash

Post by Welshy »

Hate to say it but who cares? The forum isn't here just so you can vent

Also if you think you might be breaking a rule don't do something! You're showing utter contempt acting in this manner
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: AM3 forum is trash

Post by Flake »

I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!