- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Curtiss P-40B Warhawk
- Location: Shanghai
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
As promised, here is the Ka-50 Hokum.
It is a repaint from the CEP2 Ka-52 rear end, married with a GAC Ka-50 frontside. I camo-ed it up, and put in a decent Mig-29 cockpit as per the real deal.
Do feel free to spruce it up and repaint.
The grey version is a fictional Hokum fitted with a GAU-8 Avenger gun. Yes, this is the A-10 gatling.
In real life of course there should be a bit of recoil pushing your chopper backwards, but I just made it for fun, fitting it with 16 hellfires and 38 rockets. Great for single player mayhem in the airstrike challenge sceneries.
Finally, I have always liked the MH-6 Littlebird version of the Oh-6 Cayuse family. I gave it 7 rockets, 2 hellfires, and 2 miniguns, and it's the bomb. Great fun for performing nimble 'helicobatics'.
I can't seem to attach the photo of it, so in the ZIP file there is a picture of it as well.
- Hokum and Littlebird
- (1.72 MiB) Downloaded 302 times
- Posts: 3653
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 723 times
- Been thanked: 1499 times
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter
- Location: gateshead/newcastle
- Has thanked: 213 times
- Been thanked: 569 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests