Current Projects

YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
CyberPostPunker
Favorite Aircraft: Cessna 182

Re: Current Projects

Post by CyberPostPunker » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:11 pm

For my first project, I am creating a pack of Swiss Air Force jets.
Just the basic liveries. Not detailed. The cockades and the general color. It can be cool to fly in “The Alps” map with the swiss army jet fighters. 8-)
Current work: Hawker Hunter, MirageIII S , F-5 TigerII, F/A-18 C Hornet.
SAF.PNG

K2W
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: cessna c172

Post by K2W » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 pm

My current project is renewal & extension of my ALPS map.
This will be included more than 60 new airfields (sum with existing ones will be more than 100) in 4 times wider area.
Terrains & textures also will be more real and more elaborate.
YSFLIGHT Scenery Editor - Untested 2020_08_27 17_49_33.png
YS FLIGHT SIMULATOR Main Window (OpenGL 2.0 _ ES 2.0) 2020_08_22 17_56_28.png
YS FLIGHT SIMULATOR Main Window (OpenGL 2.0 _ ES 2.0) 2020_06_21 18_59_19.png
Now I made a few airfields of 60 ones. So, I want to finalize this project in this year or until next spring.

CyberPostPunker
Favorite Aircraft: Cessna 182

Post by CyberPostPunker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:26 pm

K2W wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:58 pm
My current project is renewal & extension of my ALPS map.
Oh great! Your ALPS map is my favorite map. :D

Vertex1252
Favorite Aircraft: P-51D Mustang

Post by Vertex1252 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:37 pm

That scenery is taking me away!

FreezingFalcon
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Every Boeing airliners, F-35, & F/A-18

Post by FreezingFalcon » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Been quite a while since the last update of Abel Jets’ Fleet Pack 8.0 was posted. For the last couple of months and weeks we’ve been able to repaint (and actually create) quite numerous numbers of entries into our database. Latest update on Fleet Pack 8.0 Progress database today shows that approximately 180-ish of repaints have been made. So as perhaps like what have been said, be aware that this update will be massive :lol: .

[spoiler]
To start off, here’s a B757-300WL of AbelPixel, the brand new Ultra Low-Cost Carrier airline of Abel Jets Group with its dark gray pixelated livery.

Still on AbelPixel, here is one of its B787-9s painted in the pixelated Ovovivipar Bio-Fuel special livery.

Coming onto ACES - Abel Cargo Expeditionary Service, the B747-8F, or more commonly known as the SKYTIGER within ACES.

Here is an L-1011OCF (Ovovivipar Converted Freighter) of ACES in the “We Value Time” special livery.

Still with ACES, here we got a B747-400OCF (Ovovivipar Converted Freighter) that was once operated by Abel Jets International and is now operated by Mafioso Logistics, or previously known as Global Logistics.

Moving on to the newly refreshed Abel Jets SAR, or now known as Abel Fire and Rescue (AFR). Here on the screenshot is one of AFR’s B737-900ER Air Tankers.

Now to Abel Jets MCC (Medium Cost Carrier). Seen here is one of AJ MCC’s A330-200 in the M.A.C.H. (Mandiola Aviation Clear Holdings) special livery, of which is a company within Abel Jets Group that offers wet and dry-lease services to those who are willing to kickstart their own virtual airline.

Moving to the Retros, here is an AirCMI DC-9-87 (MD-87) painted in the “A Century of Aviation” special livery to commemorate the first centennial of aviation back then in 2003.

Here we got a CMIAT (CMI Air Transport) B747-200 painted in the “The Sky is Calling” special livery.

Now we got a C208B Grand Caravan of Abel Xplore, a new division that will operate into the most remote areas where there exist no other means of transportation but by air.

Still remember Abel Jets Trainer? Now it has been rebranded into Abel Aviateur. Here seen on the screenshot is an indigenously-built (made of several parts from TF58’s C182 Skylane) Ovovivipar Industries OVR-1A Centauri light aircraft that acts as a basic trainer for Abel Aviateur.

Still with Abel Aviateur, here we got a Citation X that operates as a jet-powered trainer aircraft for Abel Aviateur.

And last but not least for today, here we got a B767-300ER of Abel Zero, a sub-division of Abel Cosmos that primarily operates for non-scheduled zero-G research and recreational flights.
[/spoiler]

Well, I think that’s all from us for now. Stay safe everyone, especially during these times. We’ll see you again in the next update of Abel Jets Fleet Pack 8.0!

Best Regards
Last edited by FreezingFalcon on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Abel Jets Virtual Airline's website at : http://www.abeljetsgroup.weebly.com
Visit my model airport's website at :
http://rackenvilleintl.weebly.com/

Visit 4th Aerial Wing "Scorpions"' website at :
http://fourthaerialwingscorpions.weebly.com

Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Post by Turbofan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:18 pm

That's some outstanding work! And I like the M.A.C.H. plane, I see what you did there. Clever!
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!

Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
-----------------------
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
-----------------------
Turbofan's Terminal updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!
-----------------------
My two cents:
Most over-used phrase of 2020: "New normal". Can we stop with that already? Pandemics do not last forever, and things will eventually go back to normal.

HawkbitAlpha
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Post by HawkbitAlpha » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:57 am

A preview of the air superiority team in the upcoming 2UCW revamped fleet pack, being put together and painted by Violet/Waspe:

(And yes, that's an F-20 with gunpods. Consider it the new 171st Crusader.)
I mean, what's the deal with airline food? Am I right, people? ...I'm right, people.

~~HawkbitAlpha ("Wedge" of 2UCW)