Date: Sunday 11th October 2020
Time: from 16:00 UTC
Map: Canary Islands 2015 | Download Here
ATC Radar pack: Not required but can be downloaded Here
ATC Callsign: "Tenerife ATC"
Rules and Important Information
- No sign up is required for this event.
- Take a look at the ATC quick view for examples: Here
- Please start at a gate/parking position. Do not start on the runway.
- Once at a gate/parking, request clearance with ATC and tell us your Callsign, Destination and Requested Altitude/Flight Level.
- ATC Communications in Discord ATC Channel and YSFlight F12 Chat. If you would prefer to recieve commands in voice and reply with text, please let us know.
- Pilots should fly on own navigation for departure, cruise and approach.
- If there is anything you do not understand, feel free to ask ATC. We're happy to help.
- If you're interested in ATC and would like to know more, feel free to PM me.
- Altitude = 0 - 6000FT
- Flight Level = 7000FT+ (FL070)
That's all for now, we look forward to seeing you there!