IFF 1 (BLUE):
Code: Select all
YSFHQ Discord Channel: Blue Comms Pilots: Indy VicViper (Subject to balancing) UltraViolet(Subject to balancing) Doomsday (Subject to balancing) Reaper Hellion (Impulse) Krux Jsu2 (Subject to balancing) Dave (Subject to balancing) AlphaStar (Subject to balancing) Welshy Daek Flyable Aircraft: RvB Blue Aircraft
IFF 2 (RED):
Code: Select all
YSFHQ Discord Channel: Red Comms Pilots: Sasmit Ping Crazypilot Mobius Decaff_42 Kubson (Subject to balancing) Winner1010 (Subject to balancing) Dan (Subject to balancing) Maverick (Subject to balancing) Wedge (Subject to balancing) Duvstep Anon AviationMAX Flyable Aircraft: RvB Red Aircraft
Scoring and Rules:
It is not mandatory but all participants are requested to join the Discord server 10 minutes prior to event time for a briefing on map changes and general rules.
A2A Kill: 150
Armed Ground Object: 50
Unarmed Ground Object: 25
Landing Craft 80
Supply Ship: 50
Hyuga Class: 150
ACE: 200 Point Bonus
- Requirements: Shoot down 5 enemy aircraft in one sortie and land at an allied field safely.
- Destroy 12 Ground Objects in one sortie and land at an allied field safely
- Sink 3 Destroyers in one attack on an enemy fleet
- Perform a perfect carpet bomb run on an enemy runway(Aglee/Lavonin)
- Score 10 Gun Kills throughout the event.
- Stay alive for 10 minutes.
- Names must be in this format on the WW3 Server[(RED/BLUE)Your Nickname]
- Flight Time is roughly 1 hour
- No Trim in combat. Spoilers and Flaps are allowed.
- Spawns are infinite
- No spawning as tanks/helis
- If you run low on fuel/ammo, you must fly back to your base to re-arm. Leaving will count as a death
- You can land at any suitable allied field to re-arm including the Highway Strips. You can only SPAWN on the listed STPs
- If you are shot down the other team will gain points. If you crash, the same. In either case, you are allowed to respawn instantly
- If an enemy ground object shoots you down, that will count as a kill for the oppoisng team
- Vulching is prohibited and will be penalized. However, if an enemy aircraft is sitting right next to a ground target, they are fair game but points will only be scored for the A2G kill.
- Buildings/Hangars are not valid targets
- All pilots must seize combat when asked
- VTOL Jets like the Harrier and YAK-141 can use all spawn points but the Light Carriers are exclusive to them
-Are you on the YSFHQ Discord?
-How good do you rate yourself in combat out of 10 (WW3 Style)?
-Timezone?(So I can judge how easy it is for you to make it)
-If you're late to the event, join whichever team needs more help.
-Only the Weapons Pack download is optional everything else is mandatory
-We will try to balance teams based on skill. It is not guaranteed you get the side you want.
-Be mindful of the G-limit
-DATs for nearly all weaker aircraft have been adjusted
-A few GACrp planes will be involved in the event
-Huge thanks to Waspe414 for making this possible
-Contact me on YSFHQ Discord if you think I've missed something