[Scenery]Husbands Bosworth (Warbird & Light Aviation Show)

i.e. airports, maps, race courses, carrier fleets, etc.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

[Scenery]Husbands Bosworth (Warbird & Light Aviation Show)

Post by Alpha Star »

Husbands Bosworth Airfield
This is the map that will be used in the YS Warbird and Light Aviation Show. Husbands Bosworth, located in Leicestershire in the UK is an old disused RAF base once used to train bomber pilots in wellington bombers, now home to The Gliding Center, one of the UKs best gliding sites.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credits:
Airbourne for the trailer homes (I modified them to be singular instead of clusters)
Airbourne ground objects
PMNV Ground objects
TF58s aircraft modified to be ground objects
Old army trucks from RedvBlue ww2 event(UltraViolet)

You will need PMNV ground pack, and airbournes ground packs.
Airbourne #1
Airbourne #2
PMNV

Any problems with the map, please let me know
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: [Scenery]Husbands Bosworth (Warbird & Light Aviation Show)

Post by Alpha Star »

Map has been updated with more start points for the opening demo of the show. Please redownload and overwrite previous version, thanks!
DOWNLOAD HERE
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.