Alpha's Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Alpha's Hangar

Post by Alpha Star »

Follow my progress on the vans aircraft pack here. It also helps me to know what I need to do.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

I started going all out on the panel for the RV8. Very few model modifications to do now, just animations and cockpit.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

Do you make the RV-12?
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
u2fly
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya

Post by u2fly »

Alpha Star wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:18 pm I started going all out on the panel for the RV8. Very few model modifications to do now, just animations and cockpit.
Cool! So, its look like my request could be feasible by your current project
>>> viewtopic.php?t=8364

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost
- we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”

pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV [archived]
(31 DEC 2016)
Deleted User 1872

Post by Deleted User 1872 »

Yeah... he's making an RV-8, u2fly.
Let him do what he does... Lol

Alpha, I wish I could think of words but outstanding is an understatement for this aircraft so far. :D
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Not sure why Im back into this now :lol: But I spent hours today playing with blender and forgot how much fun this was! I would like to try and finish these vans planes for you all. I do miss modding stuff :D
So after a bit of model cleaning, cockpit updates, and some changes now that I have worked on and flown RV-8s since starting these.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

The RV8 has had some good progress, but I took a break from it this weekend and revisited an old project I started many years ago. Ive not got some experience working on them in real life too!
Here is a Mudry CAP 232, with a little bit added onto the cowling as its my own varient with the Twin Turbo Lycoming to give it 450HP, and a slightly different exhaust than the normal ones too.
The Mudry CAP 232T
Dan
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Post by Dan »

Looking good Alpha 8-)
Former CEO of Fast Airways Virtual Airline 2011-2015
Former Group Captain/Training Officer 323rd Expeditionary Air Wing
Fast Airways screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/NmboSFtxxqgnGFd79
YSFlight screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/tE8mS2UWyKcBPqFCA
Gordo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Post by Gordo »

Is any of your previous work public anywhere?

Co-Founder, Organizer, Co-Host @ VCAP 2021-Present
YSACC Viper Demo 2021-Present
Why Are You reading this? Im Just Gordo...
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

A few things have survived through the years, but unfortunatly most have been lost in. I might have some on an old laptop. Like the Sbach, which I was so annoyed I lost :cry: