Cessna 310r for Gunny

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Cessna 310r for Gunny

Post by Gunny »

As some of you may know, I am a dyed in the wool prop fan and a past real world private pilot.
I would humbly request a detailed and HD YS version of a Cessna 310R, and yes I am aware of the skill and time
required to accomplish this request if someone should accept it. It is very much like my signature logo.
I would have given more documentation but we are limited to how many attachments we can upload here.
If someone should take this project the paint would be the makers choice, but I am partial to the colors blue and red
not necessarily together :lol: If someone decides to undertake this request and needs more documentation just PM me
and I will get more as needed. Sorry for no photos. Thank you for your consideration in advance.

PS the only reason I uploaded the Wiki specs is it had the wing area included otherwise it is completely outdated :oops:

PPS I forgot to add this earlier.If someone decides to take this, I have one stipulation, that it can be modified and/or repainted W/O permission by the creator of the project. Completely open source.

ScreenShot_20201221082155.png
ScreenShot_20201221081737.png
cessna310_view.jpg
Image[/align=centre]
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Cessna 310r for Gunny

Post by Alpha Star »

Here is a base model I made tonight. Its a 310G acording to the plans I made it from, but can be modified easily into the 310R. I will try and make several varients if it, as there seems to be plenty!
I have also really wanted a Cessna 340 and 414 in YS, those have similar wings and nacelles so could be an easy build along with this one.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Gunny

Post by Gunny »

I thank you from the bottom of my heart Alpha :D :D :D I will try to be patient ;) And if I can help in any way just PM me.
Image[/align=centre]
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star »

No worries! Been very enjoyable to make it, and with plans for it on the internet, it wasnt too hard.
I took the 310G and modified the fuselage to to 310R. Still just a base model but slowly it will get there!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Gunny

Post by Gunny »

None of the 310 series has any major external modifications except for an antenna here and there and maybe wing fences on custom jobs. The wing tanks have increased from 15Gl. in the original to 31.5Gl. on the 310R. Ok that's enough from me. I will shut up now and let you go about it ;)
Image[/align=centre]