Pretty large request

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
Ruskiwaffle1991
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to name :)
Location: Philippines, Earth, Sol System, random arm thing of the Milky Way, random supercluster, Universe

Pretty large request

Post by Ruskiwaffle1991 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:36 am

Most of these are experimental, hypothetical, and variants, plus these should be preferably in GAC style with exception for the Seahawk as repaint is only required.

1. Northrop YB-35 and YB-49
Two of my favorite flying wings next to the Go 229 and B-2. Tank made a YB-35 for his/her pack but it is very low fidelity. Maybe even add the RB-49 which has a few additional engines and a special cockpit view?

2. Boeing YC-14
The predecessor to the C-17 Globemaster III. This one might need a thrust system similar to oranleed's C-17.

3. Mil Mi-12
I haven't seen an Mi-12 addon in this place or anywhere, so I think this seems good. Should come in prototype, Aeroflot and VVS livery.

4. Early B-52s
There is the XB-52 with a cockpit similar to the older Stratojet. Later B-52 variants with a more clean nose section than modern BUFFs with sensors.

5. Seahawk in RN livery
Major has a Dutch Seahawk, but I haven't seen any else in British colors and markings. I assume Zak is making a pack currently, so this is useless.

6. Lockheed F-90
Basically a P-80 with swept wings. No other explanation.

7. Bell X-5
Derived from a Messerschmitt project, the X-5 was made from its blueprints and research from scientists during Operation Paperclip. It was used to test variable-geometry wings that will later be used in the Aardvark and Tomcat.

8. Dassault Mirage G8
French prototype for variable-geometry wings. I doubt if there was any French variable sweep wing design after this.

9. Dornier Do-31
West German VTOL transport. Didn't go further than prototype stage. Should come in Luftwaffe, modern Bundeswehr and alternate Volksarmee liveries.
Never ask a man his salary,
A (i completely forgot)
A Me 262 pilot, how many times his plane's engines caught on fire.

Ruskiwaffle1991
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to name :)
Location: Philippines, Earth, Sol System, random arm thing of the Milky Way, random supercluster, Universe

Re: Pretty large request

Post by Ruskiwaffle1991 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:49 am

Updated request with requested livery and specified building style in form of GAC.
Never ask a man his salary,
A (i completely forgot)
A Me 262 pilot, how many times his plane's engines caught on fire.