proposed Dedicated Aerobatics server

Mustang
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon(Block30)

proposed Dedicated Aerobatics server

Post by Mustang »

so I've come up with the idea to do a public Aerobatics server after spending some time over in the DCS World Airshow scene, I think it would work out really well over here since there's not a dedicated server to host things like that here
VCAP Aerobatics Staff (2023-)
YSACC F-15C Eagle Demo Team(2023-)
YSFlight F-14 Tomcat Demo Team (2023-)
2UCW Mambas Trainee(2021-)
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: proposed Dedicated Aerobatics server

Post by Alpha Star »

When Ive got my old laptop reset and running, I aim to have a YSAA server running airshow maps etc, now that I can host a server.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Gordo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Re: proposed Dedicated Aerobatics server

Post by Gordo »

VCAP currently has a server that runs the next upcoming airshows scenery, or the previous shows scenery, (or can be changed as per request), it is run by wedge, and operates on the 2012 version of YS. It is normally up 24/7, but there are extended downtimes occasionally. The VCAP administration team has been looking into getting it running 24/7, and getting a website, and all the running for it.

Co-Founder, Organizer, Co-Host @ VCAP 2021-Present
YSACC Viper Demo 2021-Present
Why Are You reading this? Im Just Gordo...