Please help korea ysflight cafe back into condition!

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
ROKAF-15
Favorite Aircraft: F14 tomcat,F15K slameagle

Please help korea ysflight cafe back into condition!

Post by ROKAF-15 »

Hello I am ROKAF-15. I live in south korea. Right now, whole Ysflight forum in korea is almost dead. And no more facebook updates in ysflight korea forum in 2022... I think this is serious problem. Other member in cafe are asking about the problem. But exept few fans, there was no comment. So I am asking the about it. How can we get back Ysflight cafe to its condition?
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Please help korea ysflight cafe back into condition!

Post by Alpha Star »

The YSflight player base has become lower over the past 5 years. Although a slight resurgence around here in the past couple years. There are just many free options out there than there used to be. A stable, up to date game release will see an increase of members around the world with the proper advertising.
So for now, just keep be patient, YSFlight greatness shall return!
Other than that, you can try and push the game out there for people to see. Bring new people in and make sure to keep them welcomed.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Mustang
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon(Block30)

Re: Please help korea ysflight cafe back into condition!

Post by Mustang »

As Alpha-star said, Patience is key YS will soon have a lot of Activity when a New Version comes out, but you need to be Welcoming and helpful to bring in new people such as helping them out with any issues they have installing mods, show them how to Mods for YS in Blender, Hosting Combat events and Airshows, Being active in the other Communitys in YS, that sort of stuff, that's partly why the English, Indonesian, and Japanese Communities are still active.
VCAP Aerobatics Staff (2023-)
YSACC F-15C Eagle Demo Team(2023-)
YSFlight F-14 Tomcat Demo Team (2023-)
2UCW Mambas Trainee(2021-)