- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:57 am
- Favorite Aircraft: B-2 Spirit
- OS: Fedora Linux
At the time when I was on YSPilots, I was VERY young at the time, like in the 4th grade kind of young. I had an affection to simulation games at the time, with my first sim game being Microsoft Train Simulator.
I really wanted MSFS2004 at the time, but ended up finding YSFlight on downloads.com. Sooner than later, I ended up finding YSPilots, which was the only known forum at the time dedicated to the game. I can only remember chunks of the times that I used to play this game, since it's been SO long ago since I was dedicated solely to YSFlight.
Fast forwarding to now: I did a search of my old username and saw that someone had a replay of the YS Airshow of 2006! I just couldn't believe after all those years that someone had a replay file of this!
I'll be digging around more on this forum and getting YSFlight working better on my Linux box, but it's great to see a community still around after all of these years.
PS: Yes, it's really me. My steam's login is still tommy909808!
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 152 times
- Been thanked: 496 times
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Posts: 3814
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 826 times
- Been thanked: 1713 times
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories
YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Tristar, F-5 family
- Location: Jackson, MS
- OS: Imprisoned in Win11
- Has thanked: 208 times
- Been thanked: 258 times
I was wondering where I'd heard this name before!
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:28 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spitfire/F-15E
- Location: SAM VOR 240 radial, 27nm
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 56 times
- Nodoka Hanamura
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5
- OS: Windows 10 / Linux
- Has thanked: 536 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest