Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Harrier GR9
- Location: London
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 94 times
[mod=US Navy C-40A Clipper][previmg]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2562 ... 163003.png
]The US Navy C-40A clipper used for transporting soldiers and VIP's. Credits for original model go to Takaty. Permission was granted by Takaty to release this prior. Have fun![/moddesc]
[instmod]Put user and aircraft folder into your main YSFLIGHT folder[/instmod][/mod]
Last edited by Neil
on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-20A Tigershark
- Location: Somewhere between the dykes
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 38 times
I like this plane! Looks excellent! Adding to my aircraft...
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: One of them
- Location: Teh garage
- Has thanked: 101 times
- Been thanked: 242 times
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 89 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Great job Neil, that looks fantastic!
Edit: Just thought, you should give this a flypass at the airshow tommorow, it fits the bill perfectly.
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 536 times
- Been thanked: 675 times
Never thought I would see that title as a mod vary nice.
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet
- Location: That Siberian husky over there with a laptop
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests