- Ask the person before you add them. Use the PM system on YSFHQ.
- Don't ask people for other users contact details. Use the PM system on YSFHQ.
- Don't give out other users contact details without permission.
- When adding them to your contacts list, include a courtesy message telling them your YSFHQ username.
- Don't be upset if they say no.
- If they do allow you to add them, don't get upset if they don't answer your IM's as fast as you want them to.
- Make sure you have a good reason to need them in your contacts list. Make good use of the PM system.
- Just because they are in the YSFHQ MSN Group or FaceBook group does not mean they have to be on your contacts list.
- Staff Chief
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: All of them.
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 95 times
Administrative / Official Account
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests