List of YS Flight Aerobatic Teams & Demonstrations

Danny
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre

List of YS Flight Aerobatic Teams & Demonstrations

Post by Danny »

List of YS Flight Aerobatic Teams & Demonstrations. Please note this list is consistently updating and may not be current until new additions have been requested to be added. It is meant to have the most recently active teams within the last 1 year.

Stars represent the number of successful air show appearances. I.e. 5 stars means 5 different air shows.

[quote]VNAF Aerobatics
"From MaxG to the MaxFlanker, VNAF never disappoints a crowd expecting to be removed from their seats."

ImageImage
ImageImage Image Image Image
[spoiler=Team Introduction]VNAF Aerobatics is an active civilian squad based on skilled and unrivaled aerobatic performance. VNAF does not consist of aerobatic pilots, it consists of aerobatic professionals. VNAF presents the potential for excellence in the YS Aerobatic community. This potential is displayed in several varying demonstrations specifically owned by VNAF Aerobatics and Sky Surfer, a partner of VNAF. One of the most exciting things about VNAF Aerobatics demonstrations, is that the performance will almost never be the same routine. There is always something new to expect and desire from VNAF.

MaxFlanker - VNAF's premiere demonstration belongs to the MaxFlanker, demonstrating unbelieveable characteristics of flight in an exotic way. Simple flight events such as stalling, takeoff, and landing are all dramatized in this demo. The MaxFlanker is truly exhilerating and can easily make an observer's heart stop and awe at the amazing maneuvers that this jet can perform. The MaxFlanker Demo is a must see at any airshow.

MaxG Demo Team - This newly formed team comprises of a solo and dual act in the Extra 330SC. This high performance demonstration shows the precision and professionalism of aerobatics. Once the show begins, one or both aircraft immediately demonstrate the ultimate skill and impressive performance of the aircraft. Though the solo routine is exciting enough, the dual routine causes the crowd to have to focus on both aircraft at almost all times in the fear that something will be missed.

More to come![/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 1x Sukhoi Su-27 "MaxFlanker", 2x Extra 330SC "MaxG Demo TEam"

CEO: VNAF ONE, Other Pilots: See Roster

Web Links: Facebook Page | VNAF Sub-Forum | Official Website
[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]2012
2012 YS Flight International Airshow (YSAS), September 29th-30th (MaxG Demo Team)
2012 VNAF 'AirFest' (VNAF), August 4th-5th (MaxFlanker and MaxG Demo Team)

2011 Independence Day Air Expo (YSAS), August 5th (MaxFlanker Day/Night)
2011 YS Terre-De-Haut Light Aircraft Show (YSAA), July 14th (C182)
2011 YS Flight International Airshow (YSAS), June 18th-19th (MaxFlanker)
2011 YS Stone Lake Airshow (UKAA), June 11th-12th (MaxFlanker)
2011 YS Sendai Air Festival (YSAS), April 2nd-3rd (MaxFlanker)[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]YS Hellenic Air Force F-16 Demo Team
"The VIRTUAL Greek Air Force F-16 ZEUS Solo Display for the YS Flight Community! Keep the Hellenic Flame burning."
"Διατηρήσουμε την Ελληνική Φλόγα Αναμμένη"!"

Image Image
Image ImageImageImage
[spoiler=Team Introduction]The F-16 Demo Team is the aerobatics team of the Hellenic Air Force in the YS Flight Simulator since 2011. The team uses a GRESP F-16 SERIES F-16 Block 52+ configured with Conformal Fuel Tanks. The team's callsign during the demo flights is “Zeus”, representing the father of the Olympian Gods of the Ancient Greek mythology. Our display demonstrates the combat readiness of the YS Hellenic Air Force personnel.[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 1x Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon (Block 52+ CFT)

Pilot: Kilo 11

Web Links: Facebook Page | Twitter
[/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]2012

2012 YS Royal International Air Tattoo (UKAA), December 22nd
2012 YS Flight International Airshow (YSAS), September 29th-30th
2012 VNAF 'AirFest' (VNAF), August 4th-5th
2012 Vision Airshow (HAVA/VNAF), July 7th
2012 YS NAF El Centro Airshow (YSAS), March 17th

2011 YS Jones Beach Airshow (YSAS), October 29th[/listbox][/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]YS Pacific Air Forces F-16 Demo Team
"The YS PACAF Air Force Demo Team 2012. The Virtual Pacific Air forces solo F-16 display for YS Flight."

ImageImage
Image Image Image Image
[spoiler=Team Introduction]It is my pleasure to introduce to you the 2012 YS PACAF F-16 demo team. What the Pacific Air Forces Demo team does is perform high flying demos to show the capability of the F-16 and show the professionalism of all USAF pilots. The F-16 PACAF Demonstration Team is the only demonstration team sponsored by Pacific Air Forces Command and one of seven in the U.S. Air Force.

This F-16 is stationed out at Misawa Airbase in Japan. The F-16 demonstration is designed to highlight the superior performance characteristics and combat capability of the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft. The combination of high and low speed maneuvering, rapid rolls and high performance climbs and descents vividly illustrate the Fighting Falcon’s capabilities.

The team consists of 4 jets, two D model F-16's and two C model F-16's.[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 1x General Dynamics F-16CJ Fighting Falcon CCIP

Pilot: Viper 1

Web Links: Facebook Page | Introduction Topic

2012 VNAF 'AirFest' (VNAF), August 4th-5th
2012 Vision Airshow (HAVA/VNAF), July 7th
2012 YS NAF El Centro Airshow (YSAS), March 17th[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]YS United States Air Force Razor Demo Team
"We want to represent the United States Air Force and Air Combat Command in YS Flight. We choose to do that with size and style and most importantly, impressive size and style. The Razor Demo Team flies the B-1B bomber at virtual air shows in YS Flight."

ImageImage
Image Image
[spoiler=Team Introduction]Introducing the new and unique high performance bomber demonstration from the United States Air Force, the B-1B Razor Demo will provide an entirely new level of thrill and excitement in the YS air show circuit from now on. This demonstration begins in the wake of the grounding of many other ACC demos. This demonstration will present the US Air Force's premier high speed, low altitude bomber in a full demonstration much like those of the Viper and Raptor demo teams. From takeoff to landing, this demonstration will surprise viewers by showing the incredible power and maneuverability of the B-1 bomber.

From the 9th Bomb Squadron based out of Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, one of the only two remaining bases to host the type of bomber, this demo will fully represent the capabilities of the B-1 in all aspects while maintaining an exciting perspective for spectators on the ground. Flown by Colonel Chris "VNAF ONE" Oliver, the Razor Demo Team is excited to make its debut here in YS Flight Simulator and will hopefully make its presence known elsewhere.

Until then, we are excited to make YS Flight our home and bring back the excitement and meaning of US Air Force demonstrations![/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 1x Rockwell B-1B Lancer

Pilot: VNAF ONE

2012 VNAF 'AirFest' (VNAF), August 4th-5th[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]YS Sky Surfer Airshows
"YSFlight Aerobatic team consisting of two pilots and two very different aircraft, one transporting the other across the globe."

ImageImage
Image Image
[spoiler=Team Introduction][/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 1x Sukhoi Su-37, 1x C-17 Globemaster

CEO: Ace Lord, Other Pilots: Varren

[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances][/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]YSF Indonesian AF Thunder Aerobatic Team
"From the Indonesian Air Force, the Thunder Aerobatic Team is set to light up the skies!"

ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image [spoiler=Team Introduction]The YSFlight Thunder Aerobatic Team is a 2-3 Ship aerobatic team using the Sukhoi Su-27 and 30 Flankers , the team is based on the real life 3 ship Thunder Aerobatic Team of the Indonesian Air Force 11th Air Fighter Squadron.

Video of real life team : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BMh7yDtNPA[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: Su-27SKM Flanker and Su-30MK2 Flanker

Pilots:Gennaro

Web Links: Facebook Page
[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]2013
Wings over Grand Cayman Air Festival (YSAS), April 13th

2nd Birthday Airshow (PAVA), October 8th

Jones Beach Airshow (YSAS), October 29th[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote]YSF Indonesian Su-27/30 Solo Demonstration
"Displaying the power of the Su-27 and Su-30 and the Indonesian Air Force!"

ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image [spoiler=Team Introduction]It is with great honor to introduce you the Indonesian Air Force Su-27/30 Flanker Solo demonstration team. The team showcases the agility and power of the Russian made Su-27 Flanker by displaying high performance maneuvers at YSFlight Airshows.[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: Su-27SKM Flanker or Su-30MK2 Flanker

Pilots:Gennaro Muhammad Anugrah Jusuf

Web Links: None
[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]2013
Wings over Grand Cayman Air Festival (YSAS), April 13th

YS RIAT (UKAA), December 22nd
Vizion Airshow (VNAF/HAVA), July 7th
NAF El Centro Airshow (YSAS), March 17th

YS RIAT (BASA), August 6th
YSIA (YSAS), August 5th[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote]YSF Indonesian AF Jupiter Aerobatic Team
"Ambassadors of Indonesia in Red."

ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image [spoiler=Team Introduction]The YSFlight Jupiter Aerobatic Team is based on the real life Indonesian Air Force Jupiter Aerobatic Team , the team flies 4x KT-1B Woongbi trainers from South Korea , the YSF Jupiter Aerobatic Team flies a 15-20 4 ship routine that includes formation and solo displays , the goal for the YSF Jupiter Aerobatic Team is similar to the real life Jupiter Aerobatic Team , which is to represent the Indonesian YSFlight Community at YSFlight Airshows.

The team is based out in Adisucipto AFB in Yogyakarta and is part of the No.102 Education/Training squadron , The team is named "JUPITER" after the call-sign for Indonesian Air Force Instructors.

Wikipedia for real life team : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Aerobatic_Team[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: 4x KT-1B Woongbi

Pilots:-Demas Marufardi (JAT#1)
-Gennaro Muhammad Jusuf (JAT#2)
-Imam Sholahuddin (JAT#3)
-Joshua Eko (JAT#4)

Web Links: Facebook Page | Official Topic
[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]None[/spoiler][/quote]

[quote]Tiger Team
"Displaying a personally painted tiger display scheme on a state-of-the-art Eurofighter Typhoon!"

ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image [spoiler=Team Introduction]Zak is known around the YS community for his massive amounts of repainting and aircraft work. His air show displays have provided airshows with a certain amount of excitement. The Tiger Team Typhoon has been a unique and welcomed display everywhere.[/spoiler][spoiler=Team Information][listbox=]Aircraft: EF-2000

Pilot:Zak/Tigershark

Web Links:None
[/listbox][/spoiler][spoiler=Previous Airshow Appearances]Unknown[/spoiler][/quote]

List compiled by
ImageImage
Last edited by Danny on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo 11
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire

Re: List of YS Flight Aerobatic Teams & Demonstrations

Post by Kilo 11 »

Great idea Danny! :) thanks for adding the team.
btw when is the next airshow?
Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy »

I'm doing a Tucano display which may soon go formation but ATM is Solo
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Danny
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre

Post by Danny »

welshy wrote:I'm doing a Tucano display which may soon go formation but ATM is Solo
RAF Tucano added to the list of solo demonstrations. We just need the Tutor and King Air now and we'll have the entire RAF display fleet. :)
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE »

Very nice list Danny. Much appreciated and a way easier way to keep up. BTW you may have forgotten about FAVA's teams. They have an Embraer formation team and a few solo stuff they've done more than once before. Can't link you to their website from where I am but they have their aerobatic stuff on their site. There are of course more but I also can't think of them now.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star »

Breitling Jet and Extra team. You could add that too the list. because were awsome! :lol:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Post by Scarecrow »

The only thing I've seen regarding the Breitling thing Alpha Star, is some crap AI footage on YouTube.
Kilo 11
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kilo 11 »

Scarecrow wrote:The only thing I've seen regarding the Breitling thing Alpha Star, is some crap AI footage on YouTube.
I think people should get a bit serious when trying to run a team. Scarecrow is right.
If you're going to use a real life team's name at least you should show some respect.
Gennaro
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 777, F-16

Post by Gennaro »

Hi could you put the Indonesian Air Force Thunder Aerobatic Team and Su-30 Demo Team please that would be much appreciated
oh and heres the link to the intro : http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1886
I like coffee and mexican food, but not at the same time.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Cheese

Post by Crazypilot »

Hi There!Could you add YS PAF F-16 Demo here?I sent you a PM with a photo for it but if you don't have that one I can resend it.
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by VNAF ONE »

I hope these all are demos you intend to stick with and develop. Don't just put it out there because you want to do it once and make sure nobody else takes it or something. Reason I say is because there's been a lot of moving around and it seems like people here can't really make up your mind as to what it is they want to do.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
Kilo 11
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kilo 11 »

VNAF ONE wrote:I hope these all are demos you intend to stick with and develop. Don't just put it out there because you want to do it once and make sure nobody else takes it or something. Reason I say is because there's been a lot of moving around and it seems like people here can't really make up your mind as to what it is they want to do.
VNAF ONE couldn't be more right.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Cheese

Post by Crazypilot »

Well I for one am sticking to this and I'm serious and I'm going to my best to make my demos and formations one of the best.
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by VNAF ONE »

I suggest an update. There's some new stuff out there like the Thunderwolves.
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Post by Scarecrow »

VNAF ONE wrote:I suggest an update. There's some new stuff out there like the Thunderwolves.
That's just Airbourne flying mainly. We need to take another approach on this stuff. But you're right, lots of those don't exists anymore.

Standby and we'll get this sorted out.
Kilo 11
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kilo 11 »

Scarecrow wrote:
VNAF ONE wrote:I suggest an update. There's some new stuff out there like the Thunderwolves.
That's just Airbourne flying mainly. We need to take another approach on this stuff. But you're right, lots of those don't exists anymore.

Tha'd be cool. I'd like to have a new pic posted there Danny ;)
Airbourne
Frame Rate Serial Killer
Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon

Post by Airbourne »

Scarecrow wrote:

Feel free to update the list with the Thunderwolves Danny.
:P ...and the F/A-18F Super Hornet...and the QF-4E Phantom II.
Deleted User 1872

Post by Deleted User 1872 »

Much like the Thunderwolves, we have the YS Thunderbirds. They are ready for 2013-14 season. But are the thunderwolves still out there, or are they non-existing now?
zak
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: typhoon

Post by zak »

hey can you put my tiger typhoon in pls if it not good you can leave it out
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by VNAF ONE »

I'll try and get your updates posted soon guys. We were actually in the works on this and it's a new thing. Ignore the stars, they don't mean anything.