Arriving Pilots Rules
1. Follow the server rules. Punishments will also follow the ones set by the server.
2. Pilots will fly from the airfield of their choice except PHNL, the hub of the event.
3. Be realistic when choosing the airplane you wish to fly. The only pilots flying airliners are going to be VA pilots with the permission of the CEO and with recruiting purposes. NO MILITARY AIRCRAFT! The only airplane you should be flying is a small prop job or private jet. Try to original, though. We don't want 10 people showing up in C172's.
4. Follow the ATC. They are working for you to have fun, not to slow you down. (See welshy's manual here.)
Airshow Pilots Rules
1. Again, Follow the server rules.
2. Follow the same rules as the above pilots.
3. At show time, you will be allowed to change your aircraft and spawn wherever you need to for your demonstration.
1. Do I even need to say it?
2. You may only fly an airliner with your CEO's permission.
3. It must be in your airline's colors.
4. Be professional. You are representing your company and certain things are expected. I.E. No cussing, trash talking others, trolling, and anything you wouldn't say to a customer. You might even be recruiting (again, ask the CEO), so set an example for the pilot interested.
ATVA Relay (separate)
Thread and Rules
Air Traffic Controllers
(please provide a link to the aircraft you plan on using so that everyone can see you.)
Gunny http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... nny#p14742
PM me if you have an idea for another event that you would like to see.