- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am
- Favorite Aircraft: any thing that have double delta wing, twin tailed
- Location: in the planet name EARTH
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
how to insert lst. file in scenery editor?
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 731 times
If it is just a ground pack then they go in the YSFLIGHT ground file the .lst file,And depending on what the .lst file says there may be a user file.
If you want to use a ground file in a scenery pack without activating the scenery.Just unzip the ground .lst file into the YS ground file than unzip the scenery with out the scenery .lst file but you will need to have a user file.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests