Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am
- Favorite Aircraft: any thing that have double delta wing, twin tailed
- Location: in the planet name EARTH
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
happy birthday vincent
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1389
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-35
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Happeh birthday Blender expert!
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 84 times
- Been thanked: 137 times
Happy birthday, server list creator!
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71
- Location: On that golden road to Samarkand.
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Happy Birthday Oh Master of Linux.
The Great Tux wishes you many a good year.
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: One of them
- Location: Teh garage
- Has thanked: 101 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747
- Location: California
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
Have a good one!!
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: English Electric Lightning
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Happy Birthday Vincent, hope you are having a good one.
"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. "
Justen Not Relevent
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: T-50 Pak Fa and Pave Low
- Location: Probably 1337 hacking the 171st TeamSpeak server
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Happy birthday exalted leader!
Shadow Hunters Marshal Aviátsii
Justen Not Relevent
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Happy birthday, Vince.
[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-35A
- Location: Australia
- Has thanked: 42 times
- Been thanked: 85 times
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3223
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 574 times
- Been thanked: 729 times
Joyeux Anniversaire mon ami Vince.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: virtual ones
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 25 times
Thank you all.
For once, it lasted 25 hours (due to the dst).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests