- Honey Badger
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilla ... C-2_Beaver History with a few good liveries. Includes Specs.
A requested livery. It's the classic US idea of the airframe.
Edit: Please try to get a decent pit in it.
(not precisely like this. Just a clean shot to get the layout and shape.)
- Posts: 3591
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 649 times
- Been thanked: 1410 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests