mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Taskforce 58
- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-104, Tu-95, Piaggio Avanti
- Location: YYZ VOR 062 radial, 17.5 DME
- Has thanked: 53 times
- Been thanked: 236 times
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71
- Location: Wellingborough England
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
A site for all the sexy aircraft??
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
anime characters, and show what can go on INSIDE the cockpit...
INSIDE the Terminal...
INSIDE the Hangar...
INSIDE the Ticket counter...
It could be a real Soap Opera.
Not to mention passengers in civil aircraft obtaining their Virtual
Mile-High Club Membership inside an .SRFed .dnm.
And who says it would have to be limited to images, have some ChatRms.
Or, it could provide a brand new way to use TeamSpeak. Lets have those
ideas worked-up and put some charges on some creditcards.
It would solve the problem of paying the ISP
- Justen Not Relevent
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: T-50 Pak Fa and Pave Low
- Location: Probably 1337 hacking the 171st TeamSpeak server
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
new business plan.
Justen Not Relevent
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests