- Posts: 585
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: .
- Has thanked: 538 times
- Been thanked: 542 times
[moddesc=http://www.mediafire.com/?d05eqv8kllw1p8w]After understanding that i had errors on this previous Ekranoplan i have been problem solving and now, finally after solving the same issue with the new FA VA fleet pack 4, I have solved the same issue on the Ekranoplan.
Behold the legend that is...The Ekranoplan. Nicknamed the Caspian sea monster, this was a Ground Effect Vehicle which used the ground effect principle to operate. Now you can "fly" this legend yourself on ysflight! This mod features a low lag base, panel lines, Water spray/wake and a detailed cockpit. Acheiving a ground effect in the dat proved a tough task so please do not critique me that it has no altitude constraints. For more infomation on how to fly the Ekranoplan contact me. Have fun flying this as much as i did creating it! [/moddesc]
[instmod]1. open the "aircraft" file.
2. copy the files from the "aircraft" file into the main ysflight "aircraft" file.
3. open the "User" file.
4. copy the files from the "User" file into the main ysflight "User" file.[/instmod][/mod]
- Modding Team
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Grob G109B Vigilant
- Location: United Kingdom
- Has thanked: 191 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
ps. dont see why many people are not seeing this awesome ysflight first..
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: C-17 Globemaster
- Location: London
- Has thanked: 35 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747
- Location: California
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
And maybe too we will see this being utilized by some of our Island hopping
VA's for a change of pace.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests