i.e. weapons, sounds, ground tiles, etc.
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Harrier GR9
- Location: London
- Has thanked: 32 times
- Been thanked: 96 times
Keeping the jist of Christmasy weapons here is a stocking ... full of C4 to be used as a rocket.
[instmod]Put the misc folder into your main YS folder. BACK UP YOUR OLD FILE FIRST![/instmod][/mod]
- Honorary Contributor
- Posts: 2578
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
- Location: Pakistan
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 92 times
Killing ground objects has never been this merry.
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 777, F-16
- Location: Jakarta
- OS: MacOS Sierra
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
This is awesome .
I like coffee and mexican food, but not at the same time.
- Modding Team
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Grob G109B Vigilant
- Location: United Kingdom
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
amazing! now you need one that shoots candy canes.
Haha! Nice one Neil.
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71
- Location: Wellingborough England
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 40 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
Dave J wrote:amazing! now you need one that shoots candy canes.
Not done as rockets, but done as an Aim9. See 'Ho Ho Ho A Candy Cane.'
Fliped out of the arena, again!
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-65
- Location: Live music capitol of the world.
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Holly crap Neil. That is amazing.
Team Awesome# Whatever. ALPHA-5 OF THE TA-RANGERS
Part of the f**king problem
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests