i.e. airports, maps, race courses, carrier fleets, etc.
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 am
- Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas
- Has thanked: 1319 times
- Been thanked: 514 times
Last edited by lorDuckFeet
on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C, A-10A
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
This looks very good. Downloading now!
(Also taskforce58 is only 1 person)
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-30 mki
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Good one....now using it as my first choice,,,
Flying is not about leaving the ground, it is about touching the skies...
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet
- Location: That Siberian husky over there with a laptop
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
YAAAY FAVA 757.
This ap has beeen downloaded.
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King
- Location: VATSIM.
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
This was my request so thanks for this
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:40 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 737-300
- Location: Moses Lake, WA, United States
- Has thanked: 21 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Runway size is a little inaccurate, but nevertheless a nice map. Just a little bit of information: Runway 14L/32R is a little over 13,000 ft. long. This airport is huge compared to most airports in this area.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest