- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
This is not a topic for ideas on what form these changes should take. Any such comments should be confined to the other topic here.
I am currently the CO of the 171st.
Team Awesome # 23
- Honey Badger
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Was XO of the 57th as well but a lot has happened since and I'm not sure where I stand there now.
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
- Shiny Rice
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1389
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-35
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
CO of the Electronic Warfare Division of the 57th
And yes, HB, you are still the XO.
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!
- USCG Helo 1
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Warthog
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Only the weak boast, only the humiliated insult. Honor is not shown by your prowess in combat, but by your character and ability to uphold others and stay loyal to them. Honor is union, honor is discipline, honor is pride.
USCG Helo 1
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SU-27 Flanker
- Location: 241st Intel Room
- Posts: 1997
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spaceships I see when in a K hole
- Location: In a K Hole
- OS: My Mind
- Has thanked: 224 times
- Been thanked: 224 times
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747
- Location: California
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 59 times
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 777-9X
- Location: Middle of Nowhere, Connecticut
- OS: 10.9.5
- Has thanked: 67 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
- Location: Seoul
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 164 times
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 777, F-16
- Location: Jakarta
- OS: MacOS Sierra
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests