Ban the person above you.

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
User avatar
Darris XTMRage
Banned
Banned
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
Location: KNBG
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Darris XTMRage » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Banned because NFS is too mainstream
"SquishyTits killed me..." -Nath
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am
Favorite Aircraft: .
OS: windoze 10 64-bit
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by NightRaven » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 am

Banned for not liking NFS.

User avatar
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Posts: 3547
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
Location: Eastern United States
OS: Mac OSX
Has thanked: 618 times
Been thanked: 1326 times
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by decaff_42 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Banned for joining HQ after me.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit by Bitbucket page for Python codes: https://bitbucket.org/decaff42/

Civilian Aviation Server Flight Log

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am
Favorite Aircraft: .
OS: windoze 10 64-bit
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by NightRaven » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

Banned for being part of the YSU 1k club.

User avatar
Boogergoblins_
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am
Favorite Aircraft: V-22
Location: Cape Canaveral, Fl
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Boogergoblins_ » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:42 am

Banned for being YS Flight Thunderbird #4 instead of #1
Image

User avatar
Greenhorn
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 pm
Favorite Aircraft: A320, B737, F-5E, Gripen, Mirage F-1
Location: Cooped up in 1788
OS: Windows 10
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Greenhorn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 am

Banned for claiming to be the only pilot capable of crashing on auto-pilot.
The War RoomImageMalaysiaball, 2nd from the left
Triggered easily, do not startle

A firm believer of using UTC times for international events

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am
Favorite Aircraft: .
OS: windoze 10 64-bit
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by NightRaven » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 am

Banned for living in a country that is much larger than mine and controls much of my country's resources.

User avatar
Greenhorn
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 pm
Favorite Aircraft: A320, B737, F-5E, Gripen, Mirage F-1
Location: Cooped up in 1788
OS: Windows 10
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Greenhorn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 am

Banned for having a cool sig with two Sukhois in it.
The War RoomImageMalaysiaball, 2nd from the left
Triggered easily, do not startle

A firm believer of using UTC times for international events

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am
Favorite Aircraft: .
OS: windoze 10 64-bit
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by NightRaven » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 am

Banned for not putting the YSTB as your default group.

User avatar
Boogergoblins_
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am
Favorite Aircraft: V-22
Location: Cape Canaveral, Fl
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Boogergoblins_ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 am

Banned for looking so much like Greenhorn.
Image

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am
Favorite Aircraft: .
OS: windoze 10 64-bit
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by NightRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 am

Banned for thinking that I look like him.

User avatar
UDDIN
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 am
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787 dreamliner
Location: Hampshire
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by UDDIN » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 am

Banned for having no money
Image
PAVA Captain and Staff member
FAVA Captain

User avatar
Darris XTMRage
Banned
Banned
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
Location: KNBG
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Darris XTMRage » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Banned for joining on 5/9/12 instead of 5/1/12
"SquishyTits killed me..." -Nath
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room

User avatar
Boogergoblins_
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am
Favorite Aircraft: V-22
Location: Cape Canaveral, Fl
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Boogergoblins_ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Banned for being in the air about to destroy my house, while not knowing that I live 10 miles from Patrick air force base, and 5 miles from the Cape Canaveral Air force base. Both of which are capable of wiping you out in a matter of minutes of entering the airspace. So good luck! :)
Image

User avatar
Darris XTMRage
Banned
Banned
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
Location: KNBG
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Darris XTMRage » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Banned because it would take many AIM9X's to shoot me down
"SquishyTits killed me..." -Nath
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room

User avatar
Boogergoblins_
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am
Favorite Aircraft: V-22
Location: Cape Canaveral, Fl
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Boogergoblins_ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Banned because you dont realize that I would be using Surface to Air Missiles to shoot you down, and that the second you enter the airspace, both air traffic controllers will be all over you. Ready tp scramble two F-16s in your direction. So you would have two F-16 pilots plus mulitple SAMs to deal with.
Image

User avatar
Darris XTMRage
Banned
Banned
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
Location: KNBG
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Darris XTMRage » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Banned because I have all of Team Rage with me, and that includes Prince
"SquishyTits killed me..." -Nath
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room

User avatar
Boogergoblins_
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 am
Favorite Aircraft: V-22
Location: Cape Canaveral, Fl
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Boogergoblins_ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Banned because team rage is a fictional YSFlight Squadron.
Image

User avatar
Darris XTMRage
Banned
Banned
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
Location: KNBG
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by Darris XTMRage » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Banned because...

HOW DARE YOU CLAIM THAT :lol:

We're unknown
"SquishyTits killed me..." -Nath
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room

User avatar
PR1NC3 D4RK5T4R
Banned
Banned
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am
Favorite Aircraft: SU-47
Location: Mandeville, LA
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Ban the person above you.

Post by PR1NC3 D4RK5T4R » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Banned because we are slightly known
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest