OfficerFlake On Call 24/7

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

OfficerFlake On Call 24/7

Post by Flake »

Well folks, just got call forwarding set up for skype.

If you need to get in contact with me at any time, please call me on skype (ID: "OfficerFlake"):

Few rules you need to know:

CURRENT TIME FOR OFFICERFLAKE
1) Anything you wish to call me about is fine.
2) STANDARD operating hours: 10am to 10pm (That is 12h per day) local times.
3) ON CALL operating hours: 8am to 10am, 10pm to 12pm (4h total a day) local times. Semi-Urgent issues please.
4) EMERGENCY operating hours: 12am to 8am.
5) Prank calls not acceptable anytime, I will have your caller ID in skype, and I will block you immediately. Don't abuse the privellege.
6) Please wait a few seconds when calling. I have a delay set to 10 seconds before call divert occurs, please be aware of transition time on that.
7) Please state your name when calling and that you are calling from YSFHQ! This my personal cell, I get more calls then just HQ!

Calls I expect to receive during standard hours:
Anything.

Calls I expect to receive during on call hours:
Organisational aspects: YSFHQ Events, Training for Squadrons etc.
Administrative aspects: Forum or Server Problems I have the ability to solve.

Emergency Calls:
Cancellations for YSFHQ Events within 24h of event. (Especially important: planned server/ts hosts etc.)
Forum/Server Hacks or Rampages.
User Hacks.
Rouge Admins/Moderators on anywhere I have control over.
Anything you classify as a genuine emergency to the safety of any user or the forum that I have the ability to limit in any way. I would prefer to be called for a false alarm with good intent then to not be called at all.

If I have too many people abusing this feature, I revoke it for everyone. I am paying for this privilege out of my own pocket (granted it is very, VERY cheap).

Thanks guys.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
vandal
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4

Re: OfficerFlake On Call 24/7

Post by vandal »

So... I can call you and tell you about my day at work?
Awesome 171st pilot
A member from yesteryear!
Also known as Princess Vandel
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: OfficerFlake On Call 24/7

Post by Alpha Star »

Does this mean that Flake is now our counselling officer too? :lol:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.