Grenium F-16s... with drop tanks?

YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
flyingfisch
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Saab Gripen

Grenium F-16s... with drop tanks?

Post by flyingfisch » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Yesterday when I was chatting with DTPilot he said there was a version of Grenium's F-16 pack with droppable tanks and AIM-9X's? Apparently VNAF has them as well as him....

If there isn't a Grenium pack with droppable tanks, does anyone know of another high quality f-16 that does?

And by the way, the link to grenium's F-16's on his blog is broken. The correct link is this one: http://raptorial.jp/grenium/blog/F16s.zip

His website is: raptorial.jp/grenium/blog/

I think the raptorial site moved and the links weren't fixed.

EDIT:

I don't have blender setup on my computer, but if someone wants to mod the gre f-16s to have droptanks, I think you can do it.

In the manual it says: "Remodeling any data in this data is free. Releasing the arranged data in open space is admitted subject to specified the author name of original data and the pack name which include original data."

Which I guess means you just have to give attribution.

Maybe the best thing to do would be to take the 3 tank versions and take the tanks off in blender. Then we would also get all the bombing capabilities as well.

aeTIos
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C, A-10A

Re: Grenium F-16s... with drop tanks?

Post by aeTIos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 am

Plop. I do realize this is a necropost, tho I figured this still was the most appropriate place to throw this in. I'll try to add them droptanks fer ya.

CalvT
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18E

Re: Grenium F-16s... with drop tanks?

Post by CalvT » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:14 pm

A while back I did the USAF 2 tank version as a bit of practice. Here is a zip file with the F16C 13FS.
F16.zip
To use this, unpack this zip in user\gre\F16s\C\Block50\USAF\2tank replacing three of the files already there.
If anyone wants any other, I have done.
Chrz
Calv