Fall of the 501st

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
Charlie3tears
Favorite Aircraft: Ju 87D

Fall of the 501st

Post by Charlie3tears » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Iv been noticing the 501st is not being as active anymore everyone seems to be quitting and leaving the team. If things dont change i will shut down the 501st. im not mad im disopointed to hear the people that left, left cause of other people invited them therefor showing that the 501st is just a temporary squad. i guess even jets cant keep anyone can someone update me the members that left and the ones i still have. thank you.
and Thank you for serving the 501st Airborne Division. and those of you who leave dont forget the fun we had it was all good while it lasted :) that is what i wanted was fun and experience.

501st Commander RedWing
501st Head Hancho

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Fall of the 501st

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 pm

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.

Seagull
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: All of 'em

Post by Seagull » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 pm

*Iv been noticing the 501st is not being as active anymore...*

You guys have been active? :D

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Ive heard they have someone on teamspeak once every week or something. But TBH no one really wants a squad of ww2 fighters that I can see. Just a tip of advice, find out what people want in a squad.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.

Seagull
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: All of 'em

Post by Seagull » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Well, it wasn't a bad idea, at least it was something new. I mean there are already so many "modern style" squads out there.

Charlie3tears
Favorite Aircraft: Ju 87D

Post by Charlie3tears » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 pm

The thing is i tried the best i can and now we need people cause lately i have been fighting an unknown enemy but that doesnt matter I know there is still members but its only a matter of time before they leave all of you act like its just harmless i was just getting my hopes up too high for the 501st
501st Head Hancho

Mobiyus
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet

Post by Mobiyus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 am

As a member of the 501st, here's what I think:
Seagull wrote:*Iv been noticing the 501st is not being as active anymore...*

You guys have been active? :D
This will change
Seagull wrote:Well, it wasn't a bad idea, at least it was something new. I mean there are already so many "modern style" squads out there.
I agree with this
Alpha Star wrote:Ive heard they have someone on teamspeak once every week or something. But TBH no one really wants a squad of ww2 fighters that I can see. Just a tip of advice, find out what people want in a squad.
I still think we should stick with it, and the best thing that could happen IMO, is another WW2 squad forming :P And thx for the tip, noted.
[VT-171]Mobiyus
YSRS YS Time Trial YSRSC
imgur YS Flight Album
Dorm room 2254
PSN