Alpha's Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Alpha's Hangar

Post by Alpha Star »

With my glider done, here is the start of an A-1 skyraider from the oranleed pack. Making it a lot more detailed.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Bombcat
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat

Post by Bombcat »

I'm really looking forward to this one. No matter what you do, you can't have too many Skyraiders.
[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23
YSFHQ administrator.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Getting there slowly.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

Looking good! You'll have to make a tutorial to show us how you do those expert panel lines. :D
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

So I am remodelling my old Learjet 45, but now a lot higher quality. Quick update.
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

Oh my yes please. :D
Image[/align=centre]
Dan
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Post by Dan »

Great job there man, this Learjet is fit for a king, sheik or other millionaires who use them. :)
Former CEO of Fast Airways Virtual Airline 2011-2015
Former Group Captain/Training Officer 323rd Expeditionary Air Wing
Fast Airways screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/NmboSFtxxqgnGFd79
YSFlight screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/tE8mS2UWyKcBPqFCA
Stingx
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: ufo

Post by Stingx »

YES! Someone finally made one!
Great work alpha.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff

Post by decaff_42 »

I'm liking that cockpit!
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

Submit Addon To Database
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

The Lear Jet is now complete and will released soon.
I am starting a new scratch-build pack. A pack dedicated to only aerobatic planes. It will include things like this Sbach, some different Cap variants, Yak-54, Yak 52, and a load more others.
Dan
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Post by Dan »

Very nice work there man. :)
Former CEO of Fast Airways Virtual Airline 2011-2015
Former Group Captain/Training Officer 323rd Expeditionary Air Wing
Fast Airways screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/NmboSFtxxqgnGFd79
YSFlight screenshot library https://photos.app.goo.gl/tE8mS2UWyKcBPqFCA
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Thanks Dan. Heres another update from the work done today. This is the thunderbolt theme.

Do you think they should have moving or not? I know that these may be used at airshows so people want nice quality, but they might be laggy. What do you all think?
decaff_42
Staff
Staff

Post by decaff_42 »

For something as small as that, it more than likely won't be laggy with moving parts. It can't have more than 10,000 vertices. the 727 has more than 24,000 and that is probably pushing it for an airshow.

Submit Addon To Database
Deleted User 1872

Post by Deleted User 1872 »

Nice Job Alpha! The paint is spot on and the detail to the plane itself is pretty nice. I just hope your no using the dat a lot of Extra 300s use in YS: fly at a top Speed of 150 knots and when pulling up stop to 50. Everything else Looks pretty epic, so I would like to definetly see this at an airshow or fly a solo of one :)
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE »

That is beautiful! Yes, moving things shouldn't be a problem and will especially be good for an aerobatic plane. The dats might be a bit of a challenge but you could very well use the Extra dat to bounce off of since it's closer than anything really. Then you could just change a few figures.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Another update. Its a bit different because I lost the first one by not saving it often enough. SO after about 5 attempts to get the nose decal right, I got it!
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Post by Scarecrow »

Oh yeah! 8-)
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

Im starting to make an air racer series for my pack that will include the Sbach, Cap 232, Air racer mustangs and more!
You all know what this is, I hope! ;)
decaff_42
Staff
Staff

Post by decaff_42 »

An airplane? :lol:

Looks good! Are you making this from scratch, or did you start with a base model?

Submit Addon To Database
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star »

All the planes in the pack will be scratch built. BTW for some who dont know what it it, its a Hughes H-1 built by Howard Hughes, the same designer as the spruce goose.