mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: T-38/F-5 family
- Location: 55 or 10 to 12
- OS: Win10 Pro
- Has thanked: 144 times
- Been thanked: 177 times
I don't know of many people on here who have heard of this, but here's an introduction for you...
This is an FPS, with a twist: Time moves only when you move.
When people say "Time moves only when you move", this is a reference to the main mechanic of SUPERHOT: when you're standing still, time moves in hyper-slow motion. When you look around with the mouse, it speeds up incrementally. When you move around or jump, it goes at normal speed for the time you're moving for.
Normally, I don't play browser-run games (ain't nobody got time fo them), but this is one worth looking at. Right now, the version I played in this video only has a few levels, because it's still a concept game, and that was the Sept. 2013 prototype that's playable right now. It's being developed into a full game, and it's being released in February.
Also, this one gif sums up why I'm looking forward to the full version...
Here's the link, if you want to try out the prototype:
- VNAF ONE
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 230 times
- Been thanked: 405 times
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Harrier Jump Jet, Eurofighter Typhoon, Vulcan
- Location: The cockpit.
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 35 times
- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: YF-23A Black Widow II
- Location: Alabama
- OS: Windows 10 now.
- Has thanked: 399 times
- Been thanked: 129 times
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet
- Location: Qc
- OS: Win 7 pro
- Has thanked: 98 times
- Been thanked: 55 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests