Deleted User 1872
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-22 Raptor
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
-November Oscar Oscar Bravo
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: YF-23A Black Widow II
- Location: Alabama
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 374 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
"Well boys, I reckon this is it...nuclear combat toe to toe with the Ruskies." - Major Kong
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
Copperhead wrote:We were the best of frienemies, I'll miss having somebody to bother with my unimportant aviation nerd facts.
whew ! I thought I was the only victim!
Anywho see you next summer.
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest