[WINDOWS]Weird Errors and no texture

Questions, comments, concerns, & fixes
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

[WINDOWS]Weird Errors and no texture

Post by Alpha Star »

So I went onto YS just to find this error and when I skipped it I had no ground Texture.
Any ideas to solve it?
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Re: Weird Errors and no texture

Post by decaff_42 »

Well, first I would double check that the texture file is still in your YSFlight directory. I believe it is called groundtile.png It should be in the misc folder.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

Also check to see if the use ground texture option is still active in the options.I know it sounds obvious but I have found it deactivated for some unknown reason before on my setup and had to reactivate it.But Ihave never seen that phongshading message before.
Image[/align=centre]
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star »

Thanks Gunny, the error is gone and it was deselected. Strange...
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.