Introducing the Red Saints' Blood Falcon

KDFire
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-15

Re: Introducing the Red Saints' Blood Falcon

Post by KDFire »

Zak, you have literally no room to talk. This wasn't very exciting at all except for one part.
I advertise stuff and ask people questions. What else can I say?
tigershark
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter

Post by tigershark »

flying like a mad man is boring i even got bord flying like that. This wasn't very exciting because it a promo video.
promo video does not show the full display.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star »

Guys they are almost completely different styles of flying, and they are both good, now would someone have the decency to stop fighting over something so petty?
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

As long as they continue to argue like gentilemen I find nothing wrong in this discussion.But be advised gentilemen one step over the line and its locker time.
Image[/align=centre]
VintiXgoIV
Banned
Banned
Favorite Aircraft: Su-25

Post by VintiXgoIV »

so I come back and find Zak trying to belittle a display he hardly knows anything about

okay

"My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born."
-Anton Szandor LaVey
tigershark
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter

Post by tigershark »

VintiXgoIV wrote:so I come back and find Zak trying to belittle a display he hardly knows anything about

okay

:lol: prove to me and I keep my mouth shut but anyone can do what you 2 plan. and i know a lot more display more then you and i have learn over my mistake . I also fly different aircraft in different ysflight air shows. means I do different routes per aircraft i fly. by watching those two video, you can learn a lot what coming to the show. I don't show a lot in my videos because I want people to come at the show then people know what i going to do.

i know you VintiXgoIV to learn lot more. hardly knows my ass.
MD5Ray01
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10A Thunderbolt 2

Post by MD5Ray01 »

Tigershark, I didn't teach VintiXgoIV aerobatic flying. And like he said, those videos were taken during some free-flying that was held on my server. He's still working on the display.

Besides that, shouldn't we also be welcoming VintiXgoIV to the community?
ImageImage
"Everything's better when inverted" - me, 2015
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE »

There's no rules to aerobatic flying here. There's only the standards that organizers want at their air shows and the expectations of people that come to see them. Whether you choose to follow these expectations is up to you, and a lot of times, you will find some leniency in what organizers want to have. That means there's no reason a new member can't come here, show what they do, and find a rightful place in the community. Everyone chooses to do different things in aerobatics. I remember doing the MaxFlanker display, which was along these lines of flying (just with a lot more backflips).

It's all about the fun and as long as you have fun doing what you do, that's what this is all about. It doesn't matter how long you've been playing YS and doing aerobatics, it's the fun that matters. It doesn't look good on our community when new people come to introduce themselves, however they choose to do it, and receive criticism because they're "not good enough" or "haven't been around long enough". It's a very negative way of thinking about things and doesn't help us grow.

How about we switch the attitude to a constructive one, and point out things that may be improved, or simply advise him of what we typically do around here. If he chooses to go outside the box (which there's nothing wrong with that), then so be it. I say, "Best of luck and see you in the skies." That's all there is to it gents.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
Killer
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning

Post by Killer »

Yo, Zak, chill man. Not getting at you, just think we should be more friendly about this.

@Santix: It's good to see new members interested in aerobatics. Personally, in my opinion, we need more aerobatic pilots/demos. Before posting video's, make sure you have EVERY little detail correct, because it all makes a big difference in the end result. For example, if some of the display is improvised, then make sure you can perform those maneuver's flawlessly...practice, practice, practice. Oh, and take people's advice...some of us have been flying aerobatics and formation in YS for years. Good advice goes a long way.

Anyway, hope your demo goes well man. See you in the skies.

EDIT: And as Ray said, shouldn't we be welcoming the new guy?
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD
KDFire
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-15

Post by KDFire »

^This whole thing originally wasn't meant to be uploaded on video, but he allowed jdog to do it anyway.

[s]also, that awkward moment when there's another KD in the house[/s] :lol:
I advertise stuff and ask people questions. What else can I say?
Killer
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning

Post by Killer »

Well buddy, I'm afraid to say but I've been here for a good 5+ years. I remember playing YS before I was even old enough to sign up to the forums, and I'm 20 in May 2015.

Anyways, just practice man. Always a good thing to practice, learn those aerobatic maneuvers down to a tee, then come back and wow the crowd. I'm sure you'll have your demo looking good in no time.
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD