The SC_Hawaii map features all public airports/strips on each of the islands, all to an accurate representation. The map has been modified off of Griffon's beautiful Hawaii map, however extensively updated with additional airports & layouts. Some of his features have been removed to make for a more online and frame rate friendly product. The map also features a full ground-race course, courtesy of KZS.
- North/South start positions for head on air-to-air engagements
- IFF1 Carrier Fleet, complete with LHD & battle group
- IFF2 (Red4) Fleet, for adversary operations
- Target range, featuring bomb ranges, dummy targets, etc.
- Hostile range, including AAA, SAM's, factory, ships, etc.
- Fuel trucks present at each airport for refueling/rearming, including carrier.
- ILS (Instrument Landing Systems) for most airports, properly tagged.
- Appropriate placing of navigation aids, such as VOR's, VORDME's, and NDB's
- Includes smaller airstrips that were not originally included in other maps
- Multiple start positions at all airports
- Airport lighting to include runways and taxiways
- Fuel trucks present at each airport for refueling
- Three (3) different airports allowing for aerobatic & team flying
- Standard three mile marker identification
- Proper F9 show center placement
- Ground based race course included
...and much more!