[PACK] Midnight Rambler's Pack

Large packs consisting of more than one type of aircraft.
Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

[PACK] Midnight Rambler's Pack

Post by Midnight Rambler » Sat May 25, 2013 8:23 am

Midnight Rambler's Pack
Category: Pack
G'day

I started this pack late 2008, posted on YSP and its been forgotten.

I only found the file today so I thought I may as well re-upload for the new generation of YSF

Contains all 6 of my YS releases.

The B-1200 is fictional, made it from H3csc's Boeing Sonic Cruiser, so is the Sonic Striker.

The F-16 is an old BNI model that took me several months on and off to finish.

F/A-32c Ristle is the only Pokemon Plane . Was made for Mr. Robert Sanderson as a personal plane

I'm planning on expanding it so expect updates.

Enjoy!

G'day I started this pack late 2008, posted on YSP and its been forgotten. I only found the file today so I thought I may as well re-upload for the new generation of YSF Contains all 6 of my YS releases. The B-1200 is fictional, made it from H3csc's Boeing Sonic Cruiser, so is the Sonic Striker. The F-16 is an old BNI model that took me several months on and off to finish. F/A-32c Ristle is the only Pokemon Plane . Was made for Mr. Robert Sanderson as a personal plane I'm planning on expanding it so expect updates. Enjoy!

---

Originally posted by Midnight Rambler
Credits:
CREDITS (In order of list above) #H3csc and Takaty - The origianl Boeing Sonic Cruiser model and upgrade Taskforce 58 and Oranleed - The men and seats (In mission rooms) from the C-17 Globemaster BNI Pack - A/B from the F-16C ***************************************************************************** #H3csc and Takaty - The original Boeing Sonic Cruiser model and upgrade Taskforce 58 and Oranleed - The men and seats (In the Skywhale) from the C-17 Globemaster and the ground objects in the Black Mammoth BNI pack - F-18 coarse used in the Blackmammoth from the coarse_vfa27, F-16 Afterburner PatrickN/Neocon - Gunners Mh3w - Gunpods A thanks to: Lord Flash for the motivation and critisism, Dragon029, Flake and Unlimited for help with the names, testing and critisism ***************************************************************************** #BNI Pack - F-16C ***************************************************************************** #WFTC/Bucknasty - F/A-32C model. WFTC/Bucknasty - Dat, with updates by me. Midnight Rambler - Logo and paint R.Sanderson - Instructions

Click the attachment below to download the addon.
Attachments
MidnightRamblerspack.zip
(852.39 KiB) Downloaded 412 times