Auto Crash Reporting
Chat Spam Filter
This server does NOT rely on ANY of the YSFlight Executable files. It involves absolutely no reverse engineering of any of the YSFlight Executables, and since ALL the work has been completed by myself, there is absolutely no copyright breaches.
Alternatively, edit Settings.dat to your preferences and than run OpenYS-ServerMode.exe
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3 or newer
Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework or newer
In a nutshell:
- If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, your new program must be released under an identical licence to this program.
- If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, you MUST provide attribution (credits) to myself for the original work.
- If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, you MUST NOT sell the program in any way - No Donations for your program, no end sales. Nothing. If you are running a YSFlight Server and wish to receive donations to keep your server running, this is fine, but you cannot receive a donation or payment for supplying this program or a modification of it to any person or corporation.
- An unmodified copy of this original release licence must be supplied with any derivative work based on this source code.
- By downloading/using the program and/or source code you agree to these terms and conditions.
-A few non-crucial packets are being ignored at the moment (score and query airstates...) - this is intended.
-Ground objects don't move - this is intended.
-No AI Aircraft - this is intended.
-Best done via post below or PM to xX_SuperSic58_Xx here at YSFHQ or via email to: [email protected]
NOTE: Normally the program would send bug reports but since doing a massive server upgrade this is temporarily not implemented - if you see something and can reliably reproduce, please tell me!
A bug report is especially useful if you can repeat the problem reliably, but I do need a minimum amount of information. I make it my effort to fix all bugs as prioty 1. Extending the program is priority 2.
If I forget to fix your bug in a release, please remind me!
Bug Report Form:
BUG REPORTS MUCH APPRECIATED AND ALWAYS WORKED ON! CLICK HERE!
Diamond Contributors have devoted enormous amounts time and resources to the development of OYS. Their frequent development testing and bug reports have allowed crucial bug fixes and development mile stones to be met.
Gold Contributors have devoted considerable amounts of time and resources to the development of OYS. Their development testing and bug reports have allowed for some crucial bug fixes and key development progress to be made.
Silver Contributors have devoted some time and resources to the development of OYS. Their recurrent development testing and bug reports have allowed for some bug fixes and development progress to be made.
Bronze Contributors have given some time to the development of OYS. Their assisted testing and feedback has allowed for some bug fixes and development progress to be made.