[PROGRAM] OpenYS - Open Source YSFlight Server!

Note that alterations to the YSFlight .EXE is forbidden
Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

[PROGRAM] OpenYS - Open Source YSFlight Server!

Post by Flake » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am

Screenshots
Console
Horizon
Sunset
Formation
Replay Playback
Auto Crash Reporting
Chat Spam Filter
Developing OYS...
About
Finally, after all the years and time spent since I first started experimenting in 2009, I am very proud to introduce the first ever Open Source, completely stand alone YSFlight Server.

This server does NOT rely on ANY of the YSFlight Executable files. It involves absolutely no reverse engineering of any of the YSFlight Executables, and since ALL the work has been completed by myself, there is absolutely no copyright breaches.
How To Use
Ensure YSFlight is Installed in C:/Program Files/YSFLIGHT.COM/YSFlight (default) and then just launch OpenYS-ServerMode.exe from any location.

Alternatively, edit Settings.dat to your preferences and than run OpenYS-ServerMode.exe

Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3 or newer
Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework or newer
Legal
This server source code is realeased under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 AU).

In a nutshell:
  • If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, your new program must be released under an identical licence to this program.
  • If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, you MUST provide attribution (credits) to myself for the original work.
  • If you wish to release a new program based on this source code, you MUST NOT sell the program in any way - No Donations for your program, no end sales. Nothing. If you are running a YSFlight Server and wish to receive donations to keep your server running, this is fine, but you cannot receive a donation or payment for supplying this program or a modification of it to any person or corporation.
  • An unmodified copy of this original release licence must be supplied with any derivative work based on this source code.
  • By downloading/using the program and/or source code you agree to these terms and conditions.