YSFHQ Staff Elections Aug'15 - Civilian

Varren
Banned
Banned
Favorite Aircraft: Anything with wings.

Post by Varren » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 am

You can vote for 2 people in this topic, although if you want to just vote for 1, that's fine too. Candidate sign ups will be open for 48 hours, and then the poll will open for 24 hours. The two candidates with the most votes at the end of the poll will be selected. In the event of a tie the poll will be extended by an hour until there are 2 winners, if 1 passes and the 2nd ties, the 1st will be removed from the poll and the rest will stay.

Here is the form to sign up as a candidate - anyone can sign up!

Below are statements from each of the candidates on why you should vote for them.

Jetskit wrote:Through my time in ys flight, I've gained many skills that I think are vital to becoming a staff member. My first two years in Ys were spent with FAVA were I was an executive staff member and an active pilot, in this role I dealt with day to day things, that could be just helping someone out, our solving a major issue. Now I run my own VA along with Varren. This experience has helped me realise that I am an active team player and I contribute to others ideas and out comes. I have also managed to deal with any potential issues regarding my VA quickly and effectively, thus causing no further drama. As I said before I care passionately about this community and would like nothing more to help it reach its full potential, thanks for reading and please consider me as your Civilian admin.
Wingzfan99 wrote:As the former head of YSATC and a former Civilian Section admin for HQ, I have years of experience in how to handle civilian issues. I oversaw the rise of VA's in YSPilots' peak years and I'm at work and don't have enough time to finish typing this...

Vote for me, thanks!
Decaff_42 wrote:I'm sure that you all know me fairly well by this point. I am an airplane modder and former HAVA Pilot, although I still fly and create HAVA planes! I have been a moderator and then an admin for several years and I am always trying to spread my knowledge about YSFlight modding to the community. Seeing the new modders creating amazing addons always inspires me to create myself, or write up a tutorial.

Earlier this year I re-did the YSFHQ COPPA forms, so that we can make sure that this site is properly following the US laws we have to follow with respect to under 13 year-old users. I think it is very important that while we are having fun playing YSFlight and interacting with each other on the forum that we also have a safe time.

I plan on being a part of the YSFHQ community for a long time and I know I can contribute the most to the community as a member of the staff.

Varren
Banned
Banned

Post by Varren » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 pm

POLLING IS NOW OPEN!

Varren
Banned
Banned