YSFHQ Staff Elections Aug'15 - Military

Which two staff members should be elected?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Bombcat
33%
Doomsday
16%
NeurAxal
1%
Mahora-27
12%
VNAF ONE
37%

Total votes: 67

Varren
Banned
Banned
Favorite Aircraft: Anything with wings.

Post by Varren » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 am

You can vote for 2 people in this topic, although if you want to just vote for 1, that's fine too. Candidate sign ups will be open for 48 hours, and then the poll will open for 24 hours. The two candidates with the most votes at the end of the poll will be selected. In the event of a tie the poll will be extended by an hour until there are 2 winners, if 1 passes and the 2nd ties, the 1st will be removed from the poll and the rest will stay.

Here is the form to sign up as a candidate - anyone can sign up!

Below are statements from each of the candidates on why you should vote for them.
Doomsday wrote:I have been a member of the YSFHQ administrative team for about 3 years and while I may not seem active by most users, I work intensely behind the scenes participating in administrative discussion to help the site progress forward. During my time on the administrative team, I always keep an unbiased view when there is a dispute between two users and hear both sides of their view. I have also been an active organizer to help push the growth of the combat community by running the Blacklist and some other combat related events. I actively frequent YSFHQ on a daily basis to ensure the site is running smoothly and read on any recent developments in the YSFlight Combat community. Thank you for your time.
Bombcat wrote:As a long term member of the YSFlight combat community, I have extensive experience in most areas related to military flying. Although I am the leader of the CVW-171, I am eager to see the success of any and all combat pilots regardless of their affiliation.

Weather I am elected or not, I am eager to lend my continued support to all those who wish to enjoy YSFlight.
NeurAxal wrote:Well, I may be in training in the 49th but have gained a lot of knowledge over the past year. I'm always on team speak and the forum, and am happy to help anyone who needs help. I'm also ready and Willing to help organize events and schedule things, really anything I can do to make millitary YS better and more liveley, and keep things interesting. Im also British, and so could help organize cross Atlantic events.

Thank you for reading this to the bottom, for your troubles, have a cookie.
Mahora-27 wrote:I am familiar with YSFlight Military Combat and the history of the military community, and seek to help promote and expand the YSFHQ's Military sub-community through hosting numerous events and providing support to squads seeking help with growth. I will also enforce the rules put in place by YSFHQ Administrators and uphold them, with priority on maintaining a positive, yet competitive environment. Finally, I have a tenure of more than 4 years using YSFlight, and have been part of YSFHQ for most of those 4+ years.
VNAF ONE wrote:This last few years has been tough for the combat community, but I believe that with proper dedication, it will be brought back in force. I have spent the last few years dedicating much of my time to reviving and improving the combat aspect of YS. I have brought new ideas to the table and have made decisions and acted on them rather than discuss them at length. I do my best to be fair and just with my decisions so that they may have the most positive effect on others and the community. I believe Military YS is close but still needs a jump start and more new ideas. I am excited to bring some as well as invite others so that YS may continue to grow in the future.

Varren
Banned
Banned

Post by Varren » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 pm

POLLING IS NOW OPEN!

Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

-REDACTED-
Last edited by Nodoka Hanamura on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:19 am

I don't think it strange at all. Many people respect bombcat and would readily vote for him.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory people.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Varren
Banned
Banned

Post by Varren » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:06 pm

POLL CLOSED AS TIME EXPIRES.

OFFICIAL RESULTS:
VNAF ONE - 25
BOMBCAT - 22
DOOMSDAY - 11
MAHORA-27 - 8