Welcome to GrunSolutions Server - A OpenYS Server that welcomes all pilots - regardless of interests.
GrunSolutions operates this server as a service to the community at large.
We welcome any and all to come to the server and join in the fun.
1. YSFHQ Standard Multiplayer Aviation Rules apply. (No Vulching, 3 flare rules, No engaging unwilling aircraft, etc.)
2. Engaging GrunSolutions pilots who are unwilling to engage or flying unarmed civil aircraft is a act of war, and will result in use of full force to eliminate you. (This rule is null during PvP Events.)
3. Engaging in griefing (Hogging STPs with intent to disrupt normal operations, Harrassing users, destroying neutral/friendly ground objects with malicious intent) will result in removal from the server.
4. Other Squadrons, Airlines, etc. Are welcomed here, as long as a blanket Writ of Noli Intrare is not issued against them.
5. The Grun's Bases of operations are listed below for each map. This only applies on this server. Although anyone is allowed to takeoff and land here, destroying ground objects with malicious intent will fall under rule two, and will result in Members of the squadron (others can feel free to join in) engaging you en masse until we believe you have suffered enough or you leave. (Retalliation protocol is Null in PvP Events)
6. DO NOT DESTROY ANY NAVIGATIONAL AIDS. DOING SO WITH MALICE WILL RESULT IN A KICK FROM THE SERVER.
7. During ATC events, you are to comply with Air Traffic Control. Failure to do so will result in being intercepted by the Grun. Failure to comply and/or failure to respond after three attempts to hail you will result in being engaged. After being shot down, we will disengage, however, we will reengage if you continue to ignore ATC directives.
8. Trolling and using aliases to engage in unfavorable behavior will result in a permanent ban.
No events are scheduled at this time.
There are 4 Addon Slots remaining. Contact GrunSolutions at oysadmin-at-grunsol.com to request a pack, or contact Nodoka Hanamura at nhanamura-at-grunsol.com. Once these slots are taken, no more addons will be installed. This is to help save space on our VPS and Minimize Server login time.
Currently Installed Addons
-GAC https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxB9n2 ... view?pli=1
-GACRp (Removed, Is incompatible with OpenYS)
-GrunSolutions HD Pack (Currently in development. A beta version will be released soon to the public.)
-VFA-49 2015 Pack http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=7949
-CVW-171st Pack No available download link. Any CVW-171st members, please Notify me with a link to the latest version of the CVW-171st Aircraft Pack so this can be rectified.
-Decaff's 787 http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=8001
-HQPGAC http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... GAC#p73389
-Abel Jets http://abeljetsgroup.weebly.com/
Special thanks to Dragon_Mech for gathering these links. UPEO pack will be added as soon as links can be found.
GrunSolutions WNI (Writs of Noli Intrare)
Access to GrunSolutions web services (Forums, Discord, Servers) is a privilege, not a RIGHT
, as it is with all other private services online. Those who disobey the rules of the server with either intent to rile up GrunSolutions High Ranking Personnel, Troll other users or cause infrastructural damage to our services via DDoS Attacks or other malicious activities will be issued a Writ of Noli Intrare (latin for "He who must not Enter") - These users are persona non grata, and are banned from accessing our services. These WNIs will be forwarded to Communities such as YSFHQ and similar communities, as a forward notice about said users' activity. From there, they can choose whether to take preventative or preparedness action in the event said user is a member or joins their community. Attempts to circumvent bans will result in repeat IP bans. Users who are banned will be listed here:
No NOTAMs are active at this time.
Notices from GrunSolutions, VIRMACH or X10hosting pertaining to Server changes, downtime or DNS issues will be shown here.
MESSAGE FROM PUDICA BIBLIOTHECARIA:
GRUN SOLUTIONS SERVER NOTAM
Attention. This server is in a area that is currently experiencing severe weather.
Please expect disconnection due to server-side loss of power.
GRUN NOTAM 0004 - PUBLISHED 062316 0515 EST
GRUN TERM-NOTAM 0004
WCPO-DT (ABC AFFILIATE - CINCINNATI) has reported via US-NOAA that Server Region is all clear. NOTAM 0004 is now void.
GRUN TNOTAM 0004 - PUBLISHED 062316 0756 EST
GRUN SOLUTIONS SERVER NOTAM
US-NOAA Has alerted the Server region to severe weather, Chance of tornadoes likely. expect Disconnect from the Server or Long-term loss in the event that the server location is hit by tornadic activity.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
GRUN NOTAM 0006 - PUBLISHED 062316 1826 EST
GRUN TERM-NOTAM 0005
WCPO-DT (ABC AFFILIATE - CINCINNATI) has reported via US-NOAA that Server Region has sustained minor tornadic activity, but said activity is localized to only the Northern KOITSA (Kentucky-Ohio-Indiana Tri-State Area). Storm activity has since ceased. NOTAM 0006 is now void.
GRUN TNOTAM 0005 - PUBLISHED 062516 0312 EST
In Effect NOTAMs: