KSH Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
Post Reply
User avatar
tigershark
Modding Team
Modding Team
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm
Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter
Location: gateshead/newcastle
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 542 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by tigershark » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

i just send one version of kc-787 in your pack

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:38 am

Hey guys! i been working on a new Airline that is hopefully going to come out in the the "aerolineas argentinas" pack v2.0...

what do u guys think?
a320.jpg

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:49 am

been working on two proyects for the abel jets pack!

this is the renewed a380 just released by najmi! just an update to the old a380 same paint sceme!
Abel Jets A380.jpg
And the brand new learjet 23...made by pat!
Abel Jets Learjet.jpg
Last edited by ksh on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:14 am
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM
Location: Shah Alam,Selangor,Malaysia
OS: Windows 10 Home
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 500 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by NajmiCreative » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:56 am

ksh wrote:Hey guys! i been working on a new Airline that is hopefully going to come out in the the "aerolineas argentinas" pack v2.0...

what do u guys think?
Image
did you also plan for LAN B787?
I sure it will be perfect with my TAM A350-900XWB...
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:31 am

NajmiCreative wrote:
ksh wrote:Hey guys! i been working on a new Airline that is hopefully going to come out in the the "aerolineas argentinas" pack v2.0...

what do u guys think?
Image
did you also plan for LAN B787?
I sure it will be perfect with my TAM A350-900XWB...
yep! Also a 777 and a A319 and a few more!

User avatar
The Second Maverick
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 am
Favorite Aircraft: B737MAX, B787, Su-57 PAK-FA, F/A-18F Super Hornet
Location: Indonesia
OS: Windows 10 Home
Has thanked: 641 times
Been thanked: 233 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by The Second Maverick » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:43 am

ksh wrote:been working on two proyects for the abel jets pack!

this is the renewed a380 just released by najmi! just an update to the old a380 same paint sceme!
Abel Jets A380.jpg
And the brand new learjet 3...made by pat!
Abel Jets Learjet.jpg
Nice work Karl :) ! I want to fly it as soon as possible :lol: .

Best Regards
Visit Abel Jets Virtual Airline's website at : http://www.abeljetsgroup.weebly.com
Visit my model airport's website at :
http://rackenvilleintl.weebly.com/

Visit 4th Aerial Wing "Scorpions"' website at :
http://fourthaerialwingscorpions.weebly.com

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Abel Flyer wrote:
ksh wrote:been working on two proyects for the abel jets pack!

this is the renewed a380 just released by najmi! just an update to the old a380 same paint sceme!
Abel Jets A380.jpg
And the brand new learjet 3...made by pat!
Abel Jets Learjet.jpg
Nice work Karl :) ! I want to fly it as soon as possible :lol: .

Best Regards
yeah! i need to send u the files! just a question...do u want me to edit the dat. file so u can just add it into the pack?

User avatar
The Second Maverick
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 am
Favorite Aircraft: B737MAX, B787, Su-57 PAK-FA, F/A-18F Super Hornet
Location: Indonesia
OS: Windows 10 Home
Has thanked: 641 times
Been thanked: 233 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by The Second Maverick » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 pm

ksh wrote:yeah! i need to send u the files! just a question...do u want me to edit the dat. file so u can just add it into the pack?
Yes if you could.

Best Regards
Visit Abel Jets Virtual Airline's website at : http://www.abeljetsgroup.weebly.com
Visit my model airport's website at :
http://rackenvilleintl.weebly.com/

Visit 4th Aerial Wing "Scorpions"' website at :
http://fourthaerialwingscorpions.weebly.com

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Abel Flyer wrote:
ksh wrote:yeah! i need to send u the files! just a question...do u want me to edit the dat. file so u can just add it into the pack?
Yes if you could.

Best Regards
sure! as soon as i finish with that ill send it!

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:50 pm

here is a new proyect i have just finished...its a A350 for Abel Jets´s VA! it has a NEW paint scheme...mostly similar to the old one...but with a few details that make it look a whole lot better!
Abel Jets A350.jpg
(i will be uploading a pic of the 747-400 in a while...so stay tune)

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:02 am

here is a pic of the 747-400 with the new paint scheme!
Abel Jets B747.jpg

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:48 pm

ive just done a new entry for my real planes with fictional paints pack...i had not touched blender in a long time, but tonight on a small break from homework i opened blender and i got some work done! nothing much just something for my own amusement!
what do u guys think? ;)
Typhoon.jpg

PS: I dont know when im going to realese this pack! the problem is that ive done to many argentinian planes and i dont know if you guys will like them! anyways! im going to start doing some russian planes and USAF ones too! probly some french and british ones later on! ;)

User avatar
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Posts: 3224
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
Location: New Iberia.LA.
OS: Windows XP SP3
Has thanked: 577 times
Been thanked: 731 times

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by Gunny » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Trust me we will like them.It will be like throwing bones to a starving dog(With apologies to the dog.) :)
Image[/align=centre]

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:22 am

Thanks for the support Gunny! ;)
I have already chosen the planes to be repainted with with their nationality! Any ideas please let me know at once, and you might get a repaint done and your name in the credits!

V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787
OS: Mac OS X Yosemite
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by V8-DLA » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:12 pm

well,please add a F-16 in Royal Brunei Air Force paint
Image
this is not a request,just an idea,if it's not add,i will not be angry
and good luck
Currently inactive,may return soon.

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:05 pm

V8-DLA wrote:well,please add a F-16 in Royal Brunei Air Force paint
Image
this is not a request,just an idea,if it's not add,i will not be angry
and good luck
Is that a fictional paint? cuz if its not i will make it for you but not in this pack!

V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787
OS: Mac OS X Yosemite
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by V8-DLA » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:13 pm

ksh wrote:Is that a fictional paint? cuz if its not i will make it for you but not in this pack!
Yeah,it's a fictional paint,Royal Brunei Airforce only has helicopters and some few transport planes,and also trainer planes which is the PC-7 and Bell 206
Currently inactive,may return soon.

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:09 pm

V8-DLA wrote:
ksh wrote:Is that a fictional paint? cuz if its not i will make it for you but not in this pack!
Yeah,it's a fictional paint,Royal Brunei Airforce only has helicopters and some few transport planes,and also trainer planes which is the PC-7 and Bell 206
ok gr8! i will add it into the pack! thanks for the suggestion! ;)

V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787
OS: Mac OS X Yosemite
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by V8-DLA » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 pm

ksh wrote:ok gr8! i will add it into the pack! thanks for the suggestion!
your welcome
Currently inactive,may return soon.

User avatar
ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 229 times
Contact:

Re: KSH Hangar

Post by ksh » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:06 pm

here is a F/A-18 Hornet with a russian paint scheme! what do you guys think? ;)
BTW the russian logos are all mine on this model!
F-18 Russian paint.jpg

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests