!say me that is possible!

Questions, comments, concerns, & fixes
AccettoreQ
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing

!say me that is possible!

Post by AccettoreQ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Guys! Say me that the thing that happen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Xbvjn ... y9&index=6 at 3.49 is possible!!
What I have to press with the HD Typhoon or with some other addon to activate this??? Say me that is possibleee

I want to ask another questions: in HD typhoon the flap work good or bad? because on my Ys flight doesen't work.

Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Re: !say me that is possible!

Post by Barr » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:13 pm

I guess It could be possible. With some handy animation work.

But how would you guarantee that the decoy won't be abused? I can see someone simply dragging the decoy along during a dog fight and never getting shot at.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.

AccettoreQ

Post by AccettoreQ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:29 pm

BARRACUZ wrote:I guess It could be possible. With some handy animation work.

But how would you guarantee that the decoy won't be abused? I can see someone simply dragging the decoy along during a dog fight and never getting shot at.
You're right barracuz. But a perfect project provide that the decoy could be used only one time... I'm serious, do you think that someoe expert can create this?

waspe414
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: CH-136 Kiowa

Post by waspe414 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:55 pm

As a missile decoy it won't work. YS calculates missile trajectory to the 0,0,0 coordinate of the aircraft. Missiles can also destroy aircraft without a coll.srf.

Dragging a decoy box behind the aircraft isn't going to make anyone shoot at the decoy in a guns dogfight, because the main aicraft is still right there.
If you really want to mess with people during a dogfight, just animate the entire acraft backwards 20m and hide the vapour generators.
Actual UltraViolet
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green

AccettoreQ

Post by AccettoreQ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:11 pm

waspe414 wrote:As a missile decoy it won't work. YS calculates missile trajectory to the 0,0,0 coordinate of the aircraft. Missiles can also destroy aircraft without a coll.srf.

Dragging a decoy box behind the aircraft isn't going to make anyone shoot at the decoy in a guns dogfight, because the main aicraft is still right there.
If you really want to mess with people during a dogfight, just animate the entire acraft backwards 20m and hide the vapour generators.
Ok, I understand. But can be possible insert the decoy only as effect? I think that could be a nice improvement

ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35

Post by ksh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:14 pm

AccettoreQ wrote:Guys! Say me that the thing that happen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Xbvjn ... y9&index=6 at 3.49 is possible!!
What I have to press with the HD Typhoon or with some other addon to activate this??? Say me that is possibleee

I want to ask another questions: in HD typhoon the flap work good or bad? because on my Ys flight doesen't work.
where you from? Just out of curosity?

AccettoreQ

Post by AccettoreQ » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:35 am

ksh wrote:
AccettoreQ wrote:Guys! Say me that the thing that happen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Xbvjn ... y9&index=6 at 3.49 is possible!!

I'm from italy....i know, I'm bad in english, if you don't undestand something I try to explain better.
I am a member of this forum because in Italy there are few player of YSFlight, and there aren't italian page or forum dedicated.

ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35

Post by ksh » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:42 am

AccettoreQ wrote:
ksh wrote:

I'm from italy....i know, I'm bad in english, if you don't undestand something I try to explain better.
I am a member of this forum because in Italy there are few player of YSFlight, and there aren't italian page or forum dedicated.
No it´s not becuase of your english! its because of the exclamation mark you put! the first one! i tough you might be from southamerica or a spanish talking country! Well welcome my italian friend! Im from argentina!