although, it looks awesome and "seems" like it works
but i do not get head and tail of it.............and did not work here
the program is unfinished (mentioned in the readme file).
i believe we need to create/edit the *.point *.line *.dash *.par to get it to work
credits to minmin(?) who developed this: sorry that i dont recollect the whos and wheres
I dont remember where i downloaded it from
if anyone has the knowabouts about this great little program, please share
if anyone knows the whereabouts about this great little program, please share
who?The Readme file wrote:The administrator is minmin.
EDIT: everything about it available at http://www41.atwiki.jp/ysflight/pages/31.html
altough others have already used it, here is instructions for newbies/non-users :
1) I downloaded serverATC
2) Unzipped [of course ]
3) opened YSFS, made a server (i took WEST_JAPAN to test)
4) then opened/ran the .py file, entered values
5) waited for a while, and voila!
6) opened client version-YSATC2 from here
7) entered IP address
8) Radar settings>read.point file>*selects the file*
9) Power>Radar On
10) remember! if you want another file/range to be set/reset....you will have to set, close the radar and do Power>Radar On again
11) after researching more with west_japan.point:
1) Right clicking makes the "point" on the radar disappear.... Awesome!
2) alt + left click on any place in the radar, moves the focus point
Thanks @Midnight Rambler
Credits for software @YSF 2ch