YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:52 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Too many to name :)
- Location: Philippines, Earth, Sol System, random arm thing of the Milky Way, random supercluster, Universe
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
I downloaded this pack a few weeks ago but when I tried to extract it a window pops up saying the file is corrupt. Does anyone know how to fix this?
"Prepare for my civil rights beam"- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 136 times
- Been thanked: 350 times
. I remember a pack that did this, may have been KZS, where I had to extract folders and files individually, just working around the one that throws the error. Try extracting a folder. If it causes an error, go inside it and try extracting a folder. If it errors, go inside it and extract individual files. Skip the one that throws the error.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests