F-4 Blue Angels

RedEagle

F-4 Blue Angels

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi, I'm red-eagle i am the founder of the F-4 Blue angels team 8 WE NEED YOU.You can sign up on our facebook page or on here we have 4 7 slots left

Here are the current slots open,
Blue angels #4
Blue angels #5 Lead Solo
Blue angels #6
Blue angel #7 Extra Pilot
Cargo Carrier

Also We need Some peolpe to speak at our airshow 4 slots open for that cant wait to see some replys

Last edited by RedEagle on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetskit
Penguin Airways VA
Penguin Airways VA
Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320

Re: F-4 Blue Angels

Post by jetskit » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 pm

you do know that there is a fat Albert,right <its the blue angels c130>
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

jetskit wrote:you do know that there is a fat Albert,right <its the blue angels c130>
Ya but i dont no how to download it or the f-18

jetskit
Penguin Airways VA
Penguin Airways VA
Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320

Post by jetskit » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm

want the link ?
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:14 pm

jetskit wrote:want the link ?

I no that link but how do u download it all in teh file is user n when i install it never shows up

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Luckybeargod is the auther of both of those mods. ;)
Image[/align=centre]

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Gunny wrote:Luckybeargod is the auther of both of those mods. ;)

Can u help me install theme into ysflight

Gunny

Post by Gunny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:31 pm

This is the link to his site I wont do all the work for you kid. ;)
http://sites.google.com/site/ysflight/
Image[/align=centre]

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Gunny wrote:This is the link to his site I wont do all the work for you kid. ;)
http://sites.google.com/site/ysflight/
Yes SIR! I have a qustion sir &Qustion is how do u install the folder SIR!

Gunny

Post by Gunny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Read and stop calling me sir I worked for a living Son. ;)
http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=272
Image[/align=centre]

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Venom wrote:I hate to be mean guys but this is just pathetic. Anyways goodluck with your sad team. :lol:

Tell me what wrong with the team & i fix it

VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 pm

What does the USS Kearsarge Harrier Demo Team have to do with the F-4 Blue Angels? And why do you have so many freakin slots for this team? Unless these emergency and transport helicopters have some retarded part in the display they really have nothing to do with it so why are they necessary. The idea of having the F-4 Blue Angels Virtual Demo team is a fine idea but the execution so far is not good at all. You need some better organization and stop trying to stretch yourself so thin and trying to own more than one thing at a time to start with. You shouldn't need that many slots to begin with. Start with just your primary six and then I'll be impressed if you fill all of those first. You're just trying to do too much at once.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 pm

VNAF ONE wrote:What does the USS Kearsarge Harrier Demo Team have to do with the F-4 Blue Angels? And why do you have so many freakin slots for this team? Unless these emergency and transport helicopters have some retarded part in the display they really have nothing to do with it so why are they necessary. The idea of having the F-4 Blue Angels Virtual Demo team is a fine idea but the execution so far is not good at all. You need some better organization and stop trying to stretch yourself so thin and trying to own more than one thing at a time to start with. You shouldn't need that many slots to begin with. Start with just your primary six and then I'll be impressed if you fill all of those first. You're just trying to do too much at once.

K i delete some of thoses slots

EDIT:
VNAF ONE wrote:What does the USS Kearsarge Harrier Demo Team have to do with the F-4 Blue Angels? And why do you have so many freakin slots for this team? Unless these emergency and transport helicopters have some retarded part in the display they really have nothing to do with it so why are they necessary. The idea of having the F-4 Blue Angels Virtual Demo team is a fine idea but the execution so far is not good at all. You need some better organization and stop trying to stretch yourself so thin and trying to own more than one thing at a time to start with. You shouldn't need that many slots to begin with. Start with just your primary six and then I'll be impressed if you fill all of those first. You're just trying to do too much at once.

i got 3 filled i just need fill last 4
Last edited by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merging a double post

Gunny

Post by Gunny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Ok what he means is that your team has no clue as to the what,where or how to do much of anything on the site a pitiful lack of experience of anything Ys.And I know I will get flack for this but you are just not ready to start a flight demo team.You need to get experience in at least basic search techniques on HQ and the web.It took me 3 seconds to find the items I posted for you and I am thinking I should have told you to find them yourself.
Now don't get me wrong we all want squads and teams to succeed.But in order to be taken seriously you should have at least the basics mastered.
But since you have put your foot in the lions mouth you had better get up to speed fast.Good luck. ;)
Image[/align=centre]

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Gunny wrote:Ok what he means is that your team has no clue as to the what,where or how to do much of anything on the site a pitiful lack of experience of anything Ys.And I know I will get flack for this but you are just not ready to start a flight demo team.You need to get experience in at least basic search techniques on HQ and the web.It took me 3 seconds to find the items I posted for you and I am thinking I should have told you to find them yourself.
Now don't get me wrong we all want squads and teams to succeed.But in order to be taken seriously you should have at least the basics mastered.
But since you have put your foot in the lions mouth you had better get up to speed fast.Good luck. ;)

Well Maybe i should just do solo n then go to 2 ship n so on right

VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Doing a solo is not a bad idea. What I think Gunny is trying to get at is that you a way too new here to really be trying to start up something that really takes a lot more time and energy than you think it does. You're really pushing yourself over the edge of your cliff and you should probably back off a bit. While it's against my gut to encourage anyone NOT to make a new aerobatic team, I strongly feel that you're trying a bit to hard to make a footprint in this community which can sometimes actually take years to do and you should slow down a bit and start off easy. Make yourself known in a small variety first and make sure you know what you're doing before starting anything that really takes more than one person to manage. I've seen it happen far to often and 9 times out of 10 it goes south.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 pm

VNAF ONE wrote:Doing a solo is not a bad idea. What I think Gunny is trying to get at is that you a way too new here to really be trying to start up something that really takes a lot more time and energy than you think it does. You're really pushing yourself over the edge of your cliff and you should probably back off a bit. While it's against my gut to encourage anyone NOT to make a new aerobatic team, I strongly feel that you're trying a bit to hard to make a footprint in this community which can sometimes actually take years to do and you should slow down a bit and start off easy. Make yourself known in a small variety first and make sure you know what you're doing before starting anything that really takes more than one person to manage. I've seen it happen far to often and 9 times out of 10 it goes south.
k well how does a 3 ship formation casue i already have 3 peolpe who want to do it

Gunny

Post by Gunny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 pm

A single ship Blue Angel demo?Doesn't that seem to be slightly flawed thinking.
If you are asking for suggestion I would suggest that you do a single ship non Blue Angels demo until you get more of a good reputation on the show circuit.
And put the B.A. team on hold for a while.
To be honest with you the Virtual B.A.s have a reputation for excellence that will be difficult to live up to for a beginner like you.
I am not trying to be negative or mean spirited with you but as honest as I can be.Bid your time and learn all you can before you commit to something.
Image[/align=centre]

RedEagle

Post by RedEagle » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 am

Gunny wrote:A single ship Blue Angel demo?Doesn't that seem to be slightly flawed thinking.
If you are asking for suggestion I would suggest that you do a single ship non Blue Angels demo until you get more of a good reputation on the show circuit.
And put the B.A. team on hold for a while.
To be honest with you the Virtual B.A.s have a reputation for excellence that will be difficult to live up to for a beginner like you.
I am not trying to be negative or mean spirited with you but as honest as I can be.Bid your time and learn all you can before you commit to something.

O no not B.A Raven Prop PLane

Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Gunny wrote:Read and stop calling me sir I worked for a living Son. ;)
http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=272
YEP, he was never a rupert :P
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!