- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71
- Location: On that golden road to Samarkand.
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
In comparison with the Project Falcon F-16, I used the F-16's dat as a baseline, and all of my aircraft release with HQP will be competitive as close to real-life as i can get (think GAC, but a little more fun to fly).
After extensive research i found out the Gripen's snap-turn rate is higher than an F-16s, but it has less of a sustained turn rate. The Gripen has the ability to operate at extremely high AoAs (110 was the record) but is G-limited to 26 degrees AOA.
The fight was hard and very even, but at the end I managed to put 5 rounds in it and it blew the fuck up.
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Honorary Contributor
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 113 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Super Hornet
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 166 times
And BTW crazypilot, I deleted your doublepost.
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: PEW PEW PEW PEW
- Location: PEW PEW PEW
- OS: PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 120 times
with your finger silly boyCrazypilot wrote:How to press this Screen Print Button?
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
Team Awesome# 131
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 127 times
- Been thanked: 287 times
Ahahahaha.Doomsday wrote:with your finger silly boyCrazypilot wrote:How to press this Screen Print Button?
I think we need to revive that YSPQuotes topic here...
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests